Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Angel during Alice's Birthday 2013

5th of May 我爱你 
Some people call it The day of imageimage
It's only my sister's birthday to me 
 It's a school day today, for both  and I
Worse,  is in the middle of having her exams 

But that's not gonna  us from celebratingimage

As requested by the imageBirthday Girlimage
She wanted to go to 
 Cause it had the nearest Purikura machines
And  She has to study for ACCOOUNTS

I had a nap in the afternoon then did my makeup when I woke up 
I got myself done at  and I waited and waited and waited till 
Then I got tired of waiting  and removed my makeup image

The Supposed Look 
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 55 ( Harajuku Cat )image
A fun look with colours

Makeup
  Super Nudy Lens 17.0mm
  Pink X Brown Eyeshadow
  Winged down Cat Liner
  Cross type Demi Lashes
  Tiny Spiked lashes at the ends
  Soft pink Cheeks
  Hot Pink Lips

After removing all that makeup image
We went out  , not just us
But with Avery and mummy too
So it was the image  of us that night 
We went to  and picked up my glasses before  time
Surprise Surprise Purikura machines had been upgraded 


Puripix had been added 
This gives me an idea to make a tutorial on how to use it 
 Here are the Purikura 


These are from my own strips 
I don't have Stock-Chan's photos with me 
Oh well  At least I got this with me 








image






No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop