Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Angel's First Wig


image    Last December, my mom promised me a wig for my birthdayimage
image  I find the wig, and she pays for it~image
imageimageThat was the dealimage
image   So in Januaryimage, I've decided some wig that I wanted  
image       Then my mom would choose those that she thought were image
image And then I get to choose the final wig i'm getting image





~Malaysian Gals~
Yuki Momoiro, Eiko Ngan, Miko Ooi
There's a story to the promised wig  image  
Here it goes~image  image
Sometimes when I'm on Facebook    image
She checks up on what i'm doingimage      image
Sometimes, I would show her photos image
Photos of me in my makeup image and even  image
imagePhotos of other Gals in Malaysiaimageimage
Most of them have light coloured hair     image
That time all I had was a hair curler          image
imageand black hair      image 
She knew I wanted to lighten my hair      image
Once after I showed her photos, she said   image
imageI'll get you a wig for your birthdayimage     image
And I was like imageimageimage OKAY imageimageimageimage
That was a few months before my b'day  image
 I didn't bother to ask her, not till Jan   image






image     Now let's continue
imageThese are some of the wigs I wanted at firstimage
image    My style is imageGYARUimage but even so
image       I want something that's different than most Galsimage
image    At least different from the local Gals here             

So what I thought about the wigs were:

  • 1st - Love the cute pastel colours and the fact that it's two-toned but seems too Lolita
  • 2nd - Died in love with the mysterious look but I want something brighter, still an option
  • 3nd - Adores the contrast to death but reminds me of Ices Ice Baby's style (Look her up on FB)
  • 4th - Peacock colours fever!! But.. I want something with a fringe cause it'll suit my face long  better
  • 5th - Colour and curls, pass! But I prefer the curls to begin at the top of the head, not above the ears
  • 6th - Like the colour combos~ But I don't like it looking like pink strands of hair all over my head
  • 7th - PINK!!! I like gradient hair~ It looks awesome but I'm not much into the colour on the yop
  • 8th - Another two-toned wig with the most worn Gal hair colours. Don't love it,don't hate it


image        Then there were only a few my mom agreed on
image    She suggested I'd get something that's not too over but has to be unique tooimage
imageWhen I showed her the wig photos, they were in my phoneimage
image So they were pathetically tinyimage
image    In a way, it helped me to cover up parts of some wigs which seem imageextremeimage
image         I didn't think she would say image to the first pink one cause well... It's PINKimage
image            As predicted, the second one was agreedimage
image   For the third one, it only looked like a single toned wig in my phone








image In the end, I went with the imagerd one
image   Brown X Blondeimage
image    The downside is that this is
image         This the most common hairstyle among the Gals hereimage
imageIn Malaysia
image  It was modeled by...
image     imageKUMIKO FUNAYAMAimage
image    A.K.A. Kumicky
image   Popteen modelimage
image     and one of my Gal Inspirationsimage






 Feeling eager to try on the wig for the very first time,image
I did a random, simply Gyaru makeup look and started snapping away image
image                                                                             image




If you're wondering where I got this bay from, it's from Miko  Naomi_mikoの日系萌物


*BONUS*



imageWifi has been down for sometime, 
image   Because of that, i've been out
image Plus, I took more photos with the wig

image Went to Time Square
image  CNY SHOPPING
imageFor clothes

imageYou can read more about it in
image     my  BLOG POST





*UPDATE! PURIKURA*



image


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop