Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 18 May 2013

Angel's First Faker

Photobucket


Here's the story image

I recieved a private message on my Facebook page, EverEVO . ღ . AngeL. It was a friendly message froma girl asking me what do I use to edit my photos. I told her and also sent her the link. I noticed from far that she was using my photo as her profile picture, but I wasn't able to find her timeline with my phone.

I replied the second message with the sent link when I got home that day and I could finally get to her timeline. I clicked to her profile and some of her photos. I wasn't shock to see more photos of me and the comments were just predictable.

Beginning of the conversation
After replying the message,
Her Timeline with me as her profile picture
Profile Pictures that I could view
Cover Photos of me

She replied a day later and even blocked me! The first message was fine. However, the second message was where she crossed the line.

Are you kidding me?

She said she's not pretending to be me. Tell me how do these picture look to you.



I could only reply to her with my other account. She didn't reply the message. You can see why I got mad and dissapointed at her. Some of my friends helped me on this and reported her.


A day after the reports, her timeline was removed. Thank God.

Photobucket


As a fact, I know she reads my blog. One of the photos on her Cover Photos was a picture from my blog with my Gyaru friends on a Gal's meet.

Leandra Da Silva Braz ( Eyes Candy ), if you're reading this, I want you to know that I am NOT SORRY. My final message to you is I got my life and I don't need to deal with wannabes like you and

Photobucket




No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop