Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 31 January 2013

Angel @ January 2013

JANUARY

  

Happy *Belated* News Years
I did nothing on the first day
It's the last day of work at Kizsports, Empire Shopping Gallery for me and Alice 


image

 

It's my girl, Simran's party that night
Changed my hair a lot cause I couldn't find what to wear
I had white hair chalk on the top of my head at first
but it came off after too much combing!! 
I didn't had enough time preparing 
I changed too much
So I wore unfinished makeup in the end 
Luckily, it didn't look too bad
I went with a mature styleimage

When I got there, something wasn't right
I can't believe I left her present in the car
No probs~ I handed it to her when mummy fetched meimage

Group Photo




 


Guess what
I finally dyed my hair
I written a blog post on the so i'm just gonna leave some photos hereimage
Not gonna say much
                                                                                                                                image
Holding the dye box
Liese's Milk Tea Brown




  


The day after I dyed my hair, I took Purikura with it




The lighting in these machines are awesome and they're free too
                                                        image


After cam-whoring, we went to Watsons and on our way there
A middle-aged man caught my attention
He was dancing on one of those dance machines
Every step was hit on the right moment so I thought
Wow, uncle shoik sendiri
But then, it turned out he was really playing OMFG mode, ON
When I thought that was cool, another dude, stepped on the machine and took his turn
On his first round, He did one that had no arrows on the screenimage
It was one player but he used two sides
Oh, did I mention that he was BREAK DANCING on that thing
It was so cool it was almost all perfect
We just stood there and watchedimage
My life was never the same after watching thatimage




 


Some time passed but nothing really interesting happened until this day 
I went to Great Eastern Mall and saw the saddest thing everimage
I chandelier wannabe


Sadness level 100


On my way back home, I saw beautiful rays of lights coming form the sky image
It was really bright and super obvious 
Mom told me that in Buddhist belief, we'll see lights like this when someone dies 
All the way home, I saw these lights for four times
The last one was near my house but I couldn't be bothered
8.12p.m, my sister told me that my hamster passed away
HamHam is the first pet I've owned. (Besides a fish my aunt gave me.) 
I got him with his twin brother at Empire Shopping Gallery on the 29th of July 2012 image
I'll remember him for alwaysimage







  


Got another issue of Popteen
It's kinda late for this one
But, I finally got it

I adore the cover so much
On the left 
Kana Nishinoimage
My favourite J-Pop artist
On the right
Kumiko Funayamaimage
My favourite Popteen model

Not to be vein or anything
But sometimes I get people telling that I look like
image




 


Finally got a wig 
Mom got this for me as a present 
Did a blog post for the wig too 
Check it out here 




Later that day, mom took us to Fridays for lunch
Anyone else find that cheese stinky


FOOD!!




 


Well, my dad's a biker In a wayimage
Biker as in on a bicycle
So he had a CNY family dinner thingy with his gang
We went, duh
It was a Brussels in Setia Walk
I thought we were gonna go somewhere far away though
Anyways, we got the whole place to ourselves
I took pictuers but
I lost them except for the me shots, sad image







 


Just woke up!!


Gonna cut my hair today Yay
But in the morning, Carmen came for Alice
So we took some photos


Y U NO STAY??!!!

So here are the imageBEFOREimage s










Last photo before I left for the cut~

And the imageAFTERimage s














Other than that, I also got     
Malaysia's first Gyaru magazine 
Comparing the size to Popteen 
This is about half the size

I also dyed my mom's hair 

And my phone restarted itself for like 5 times today
Gotta get a new phone FAST 

That's it for the dayimage




                                                                                                                             


Well, my youngest sis is going to Kidzania today
So we Alice and I tagged along
But instead went shopping with mummy

I went with a Simple Gyaru lookimage
It's the first time I curled my hair since
The first dye

From everything from the waist down,
Is a fail to me
Didn't have enough time to dress myself againimage





Then when we were about to leaveimage
We went to MPH and I saw this
Kumicky's book
Took a look inside
It was not bad
But I didn't buy it
Oh well image
Back to Popteen 








image



Here are some more photos taken on that day 


And these are the stuff I bought
Got all of them from DAISO

Thumbs up for kawaii ribbons








Later that day, we went to IOI for shoes 
But.... I bought some more stuff


Can't wait to try the mascara and foundation 


The shoes~















 
Last day of 
Did nothing except for this 


School's timetable~



No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop