Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 19 September 2014

Photo Shoot: Decora with Jen Min

image
To Decora? Or not to Decora?

Jen Min is Ru's friends he was looking for a model to complete his assignment The theme that he was going for is image Japanese fashion image He didn't specifically say which one in particular so we decided on After a few place options image it was decided that the shoot's going to be at Sunway Pyramid

imageimageimage

Shooting Day

image I got ready in just hours got ready before Ru He came over and we took off for breakfast image It was only in the morning so we had breakfast McDonalds since Sunway Pyramid wasn't opened yet We reached Sunway on time It was a surprise to see Max there We spent the whole morning shooting all over the mall Ru was shooting me with Velvet too

Some other passer-byes took photos of me too It's not everyday you see something like this After dozens of locations we came to one of the last ones took a couple of pictures with the workers by the merry go roundimage They were kind enough to let us took photos in the merry go round for free



The photo shoot ended then Ru and I went to take Purikura Galactic Laser On our way there we bumped into these guys They're promoting Nights of Fright 2:Festival of Fear which is at Sunway Lagoon I got a photo with them image They're so cool





The Purikura machine was our next stop Sadly  image the booth wasn't working so I got all emo image Ru took me to Main Place for Purikura insteadimage It's been a while since I took solo Purikura too



And of course we spent time in the booth taking selfies and wefies too




image OTHER STYLES~ Chapter 92 ( Pastel Harajuku ) image

After the photo shoot We headed home to change went out for badminton Congrats to me I finally got my lazy butt out to exercise  

imageimageimage

Photos from Velvet

These are the snaps taken by Ru while Jen Min was shooting








 


 


imageimageimage

Photos from Jen Min


 
 
 

 


 


 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 image

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop