Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Angel @ March 2015

image6image

Our last (important) assignment is due today for Early Childhood Curriculum. I'm grouping with Pekky and Susan, and Ru is our secret weapon. We had to set up a classroom environment and bring things that we can find in a classroom. So instead of setting up an entire classroom, Ru is making a classroom for us!



The whole presentation went really well!


image7image

My first trip to Genting with Ru! We were going to catch Ultraman live there but there were some issues and we didn't get to watch it... But we did take a hell lot of photos, met Billions Cobra and went into Ripley's Believe It Or Not!




Ru VS Angel






Solo Shots




We went back to our hotel room after that and had a short nap before hunting for dinner!



image8image

We're back in KL and I'm going to MidValley Mega Mall with my family for an Education Fair!



We had lunch at Manmaru Udon and here's a cake from the fair!




image 10image

We, my girls and I received bad news from Allysa and went to see her at night. We assumed that she was home (according to Joy Ei, she was), but she wasn't that time we got to her house, so went looking looking for dinner (for me), ordered some horrible food, then went to Meeples to pass time!



image12image

Here we are sitting at the opening of A Pie Thing. Joy Ei was super excited to finally have a branch at Sunway! It took us a while to find the place, but we made it eventually!


image13image

My dinner!


image14image

Hung out with Ru at IOI Mall at night!





image15image

Going to see some hot air balloons but plans failed terribly and we went home...




Plus, went out dating with Ru at night!


image16image

Date at MidValley Mega Mall!






18



image19image

I went to Sunway Pyramid to try this thingy with Hoy Ei and Pekky after class!


image20image

More ice cream madness! This time we went to Damansara! We went to Texas Chicken afterwards and had some pretty deep conversations...



image21image



image22image

Date with Ru at Sunway Pyramid!




image25image

Our 15 month anniversary tribute!


image29image

My first bridal shoot! Ru was taking pictures of me when I was looking somewhere else or doing something weird. As a result of that, memes!



No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop