Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2013

Angel during Halloween 2013


Why did  have to fall on a  So much more things could've been done if only I had more time  But anyways 

My day was short  simple  Just like the way I'm going to keep this post  Enjoy




I was at the kindergarten for the entire morning  All was fine  normal as we don't really celebrate  here in Malaysia  We left the kindergarten in the afternoon  reached home at  

I have  last free Purikura play ticket left  it was expiring today so that's the  plan

 PURIKURA DAY 

I got 's permission to drive myself to IOI Mall while we were on the way home  When I reached home, I invited Alice  Avery to join in  Avery was going with me but Alice decided to stay home I got myself ready in less than  hours  Had my dinner  And finally left for IOI Mall with Avery  

Avery  I went straight to MollyFantasy when we reached IOI Mall I handed over the ticket to of the workers at the arcade To my surprise, I got to choose which Purikura machine I wanted I chose to take with  CUBE 003  because the date in Neko to Hyou was set to  image


After the first round of Purikura  I decided to have a shot with  Neko to Hyou 3  even tough the date wasn't fixed right image I drew on some  designs myself But right when we were about to change the tokens  The cashier wasn't there  Instead of waiting for the cashier  I went back to the Purikura booth for it's fabulous imageimageimageimage lighting while Avery stood guard  More or less  

New Profile Picture for 



When I was done with Purikura  I played some of the games there with Avery  Which was the reason why Avery wanted to tag along  We had a few rounds on the basketball thing   round of Taiko And that is it We got some ice cream   went home after that 

 for staying through the whole post
You're welcome to come back anytime 

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop