Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 29 November 2013

29th November 2013 - F1 Reunion + Super Sweet Surprise!


So image There’s a  with my high school friends tonight image These guys  gals that I went out with was my clique during recess when I was in      This explains the F1 in the title  As for the super sweet surprise  You'll have to find that out somewhere else in this post image


image Before that Evening image

If you follow me  You’d know that I would take up extra time to look my best image Or at least try to look my best image It was a  which means that it’s a weekday  It also means that I have to go to work today 

It was just like any other ordinary working day  except that  of the teachers couldn't make it to school in the morning image She could only come in the afternoon to watch the daycare kids  She’d be here by  which mean my time to get ready was shortened by  hour  I could still make it so it’s not much of a problem image However  she couldn't make it back in time  I ended up leaving    * This brought me down to  and a half hours to get ready  So it was  a challenge  I’m not gonna write my    this time so let’s just say that I made it in time

image Meet Up Time! image

I met up with Meng Li, Sanny  Chong Voon first then waited for the rest to arrive image  Meng Li organized this reunion We waited for them     While waiting, we order some stuff  it was then that I found out we were celebrating my birthday



The look on my face when I found outimage
Caught on camera




When the food came, I helped Sanny finish her ice cream thingy image and I was full for the rest of the night  While I was half way done with the dessert  The rest of us showed up image Then we ordered a bucket of milk tea image They each had a cup  left the rest of the bucket to me


So there I was image Sipping tea from a bucket with  yellow straws  And here's the reason  this is     Because the milk tea was sweet enough to get me diabetes if I finished it 

Can you see the fun of it?


In the end, I didn't finish the whole bucket But I still get the bear  We chatted a bit more  I went home eventually 

Here are some snaps of me with Sanny  Wai Yan 

  




image Before that Evening image
 GAL~ Chapter 137 ( Princess ) 


Makeup

 Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate 15.0mm
 Brown X Gold Eyeshadow
 Round-eye Liner
 Cat Wing
 Natural X Dolly Falsies ( Top Lashes )
 Mascara + Drawn on Lashes ( Bottom Lashes )
 Pink Blush
 Red Glossy Lips
Hair

 Inward X Outward Curles
 Tiara!
Coord
 Click HERE

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop