Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2015

Photo Shoot: Bride with Steve Ng, Kean Heng, Kelvin Richardson Lim and Kristen Tang (Makeup Artist)



It's another photoshoot today! It's my second time wearing a wedding dress, but it's Ru's first time seeing me wear a wedding dress. My face looks different today because I'm not going to do my own makeup, Kristen is. She also did my hair by styling my wig. Initially, this wasn't my shoot. Steve had organized this shoot with 3 other girls, but one of them couldn't make in, so I'm filling in for her.

P.S. All the dresses are from Steve

It was quite a relaxing process for preparing for this shoot. All I needed to do was wake up, drive to Kristen's place and let her do the job. She even helped me into the dress and altered it a little because it was too big.

We went to the shooting venue, which was an abandoned bungalo house, and met the other models and makeup artists. Krsiten was there too.






Kean Heng
Kean Heng Photography









We brought Velvet along so Ru took some pictures too!





And of course, wefies!



No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop