Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 May 2013

Angel during Teacher's Day 2013


The Night before The Day


I BAKED imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
with a cake's recipe 
It took me all evening 
 all night to get them done image
Here's the   product 
 I like the sprinkles 
They're  
I prepared enough for  teachers
And yes, I'm going back to high school 

 Pn. Vanitha  In the photo with me
        My favourite teacher 
        She's my English teacher during Form  and 
        She's also my Semanrobik teacher  during Sports
       Day
 Pn. Wong
       My Bahasa Melayu teacher since Form 
       My  is terrible  but she marks my essays
       without leaving a single mistake
 Pn. Haslinda
        My Art teacher. image
        She helped me a lot through my project
        Most importantly, she believed in me  image that I could
        get an  plus, but I got an  minus

 Pn. Theeba
       Extreme History teacher 
       She got me from fail to  during imageimageimage
       She's also my History teacher during Form 
 Pn. Anita
       Awesome teacher on short 
       She was the teacher in-charge during Senamrobik too 
       She took us to  for a dance competition and we came
       back image
 Pn. Faridah
        I call her  too
       She a school counselor at school 
       She also let me painted on some students' faces I mean makeup
 Pn. Chua
      My choir teacher 
      A super supportive teacher image



To S.M.K. Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara!

I woke up to prepare myself at image I only slept for  hours  I got everything done in time  left for school with my sisters I got there about  minutes before the bell rang  There were only  teachers' cars when I got there . Time to wait like an owl now 


I got to see a few teachers image Chat a little   Then it was time for an assembly, but I was forced to wait upstairs image All alone in the office  for  hours  but I survived with   image After the long wait ends, I continued my search  I got  out of  teachers  Pn. Faridah wasn't in school today  Worse, Pn. Anita isn't gonna come back   She's gonna further her studies image somewhere  My  teacher. I finished getting to all the teachers by  then went home 






I wanted to go to the kinddie but dad was busy image So I couldn't see the kids today   was already home when I got back  Guess what I got presents   My first Teacher's Day presents  I got some real flowers  and a hand-made flower  with a message in it  So sweet of them image And those are the st bouquet of flowers I've ever gotten 







Today's Look

  Hybrid Violet lens 16.0mm
  Brown X Pink X Glitter eyeshadow
  Round Cat Eye liner
  Voluminous Falsies
  Mascara
  Pink Cheeks and Lips


  Curled outwards up till the ear line
  Use a beige coloured hairband







  Sweet doll X West Style
  Laced beige top
  Bell-bottomed jeans
  Pastel Pink heals
  Metallic sling bag





image




2 comments:

Nagareboshi said...

Those cupcakes look delicious!!! ^__^

Unknown said...

Thank you, darling ^3^ They taste a bit too sweet but it's alright.. I hope xD

Ze's Lens Shop