Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 28 March 2015

Angel and Moe Tails during CNY 2015

imageimage

If you've been following my blog and you've noticed the lack of blog posts lately, I'm sorry!
I've been really hung up on assignments and outings, but I'm back now.
To make up for lost time, I'm going to keep this CNY post fast,
What is CNY?

Chinese New Year

imageimageimage

The Day Before...

It's tradition to have dinner with your family the day before Chinese new year.
We had ours with my mom's side of relatives at Ah Tuan Ee's



As usual, we went to our grandpa's house after dinner to hangout and chat a little.
My cousin started to learn to play the organ.
Which was when I found out that my dad can play an organ!


imageimageimage

Day 1

Here's my look for the first day!



We carried out our usual CNY routines by visiting our relatives in the same order every year.
Here are some wefies with Avery and Alice.



Since it's Chinese new year, all the Chinese hawker centres and restaurants are closed.
So we had our breakfast at a nearby Mamak.
There were a lot of stares, but hey...
It's not everyday people get dressed up early in the morning to go to a Mamak.


Wefie with grandma!


Another CNY tradition is to eat, a lot, while visiting friends and relatives.
Enjoy the GIFs of us, eating seaweed here!


And an awkward wefie with Alice and my dad!


We even went to MidVally Mega Mall today for dinner and Purikura!



My the end of the day, my eyes were really sore.
Which was an unexpected turn of events.
My lenses don't normally do this, but I guess these babies are expiring...


imageimageimage

Day 2

I had 2 changes in my look today. My first one was very Agejo.
But as expected, my mom asked me to change my look.
After all, black isn't as auspicious colour for Chinese.

#SoChinese #MuchTradition #WOW



So I changed into something simpler, and it reminded me of Queen Elsa, the modern version of her.


Say "Ho" to my Godmother and brother!



Wefie with Mummy!


OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM and bye!


After our last visit, the glam wore off and I transformed.


imageimageimage

Day 3

A twist in events!
We're not visiting our friends nor relatives today.
But instead, we're going to Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort.
The best part was Ru and Carmen are joining us!


We went swimming playing with water, had some food, rest in our room for the first half of the day.


Then we went out to dinner, the petting zoo there and gambled a little before going to bed.
Ru won.



imageimageimage

Day 4

We reached home in the morning, back from our trip.
Then, we visited one of daddy's friends and I had dinner with Ru at night.


Mysterious floating half watermelon mask at dad's friend's house.
I have no idea what this is for.


imageimageimage

Day 5

It's Monday! It might still be the holidays at the kinddie, but college starts today!
My class starts at 3pm, so I had time to spare in the morning.
So I went along with my mom and sisters to another relative's house.
It's a really pretty house with a lot of flowers and pets.


... So we had to take pictures!







We had lunch at the house too.
Indonesian Soto Noodles! 


I was early for college, so Ru met me at Summit and we had a little snack at Sushi King.


It's the firt day of class since the day I've gotten my new baby, I mean phone,
So we're snapping in class!


imageimageimage

Day 6

C. A. . T. C. H. Club is visiting Myanmar Refugee Centre in KL today.




imageimageimage

Day 7

It's the 25th of February, and it's also my 14 month anniversary with Ru!




imageimageimage

Day 8

Looking (kinda) pretty for a lunch at college today.


But sadly, I fell down my scrapped my knees, badly...


Pekky came over to my house today to finish some of our assignments.
Everything's due next week!!!


imageimageimage

Day 9

Another regular Friday.
Go to work, go to college and see Ru at night.
We went to Setia Walk for a movie and I dressed in pastel pink.
Like a furry marshmallow.


I send Ru a lot of weird faces when I get bored of waiting for him,,.



imageimageimage

Day 10

A mountain load of assignments are due in a few days.
So I spent my night at Joy Ei's house, trying to finish the assignments.


We had lunch together...


And had waffles at Inside Scoop too!


I went to IOI Mall with my mom and sisters at night.
I saw this metallic paper plates and was so tempted to but them,
but I didn't, and I will buy them next time!


imageimageimage

Day 11

We still had a lot to cover n our assignments, so we gathered at Joy Ei's again today.




imageimageimage

Day 12

Still mad at getting assignments done!!!



imageimageimage

Day 13

A big assignment is due tomorrow, everyone's working their asses off to make this work.

imageimageimage

Day 14

My team and I are finally going to present whatever we've done for our assignment in a form of a booth at the Ground floor of SEGi College Subang Jaya.

Say hello to Allysa, Pekky and Joy Ei!





I was in the mood for sushi later that evening. 
So here we are at Sushi King, IOI Mall!


imageimageimage

Day 15

The war is over and it's the last day of CNY.
The last day is also known as Cap Goh Mei, the Chinese Valentine's Day.
It's not as romantic as it sounds...
It's more like find a boyfriend / girlfriend day for singles.

I didn't get to spend today with Ru, but I got a fat load of ice-cream from Inside Scoop with my girlfriends.




I had time at my side so I went to Main Place with Shun Yee and Allysa afterwards where we had dinner at Sushi Zanmai, one of my favourite places for food!

imageimageimage

That's is all for this year's
Chinese New Year Post
Till the next time, bye!

imageimageimage

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop