Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 July 2015

Makeup Job: Michell Charline with Winson Liew II @ 女杀手 Killer


My first makeup job! I came across a post on FaceBook where Winson Liew II was looking for a makeup artist. Without thinking twice, I signed myself up for it. I met the model, Michell on the day of the shoot. I gave her a pretty simple makeup look with a few of my favourite Gyaru makeup techniques (minus the bottom lashes). I think it turned out pretty good for her~













In the midst of discussing hair and makeup, I asked if I had to follow them to the shoot to touch up her makeup and be there if they needed me. Instead, Winson invited me to shoot with 实拍分享! So it turned out to be a bad ass, one to one shoot.


Thanks again, for checking out my blog. 
I hope you enjoyed the pictures of Michell.
See you very soon!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop