Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 April 2015

Photo Shoot: Snow Queen with Jessie Leong and Amanda Lim (Makeup Artist)

image
The Beginning...

Once upon a FaceBook status, I said that I was free and had time for some photoshoots. So Jessie came along and she suggested a very white concept, which I fell in love with. 

She did a lot of prep on a specific mind-blowing head gear while I tried a dozen ways to apply face paint without looking like a clown (they all failed) and I was freaking out about it!


Shooting Day

On the day of the shoot, I scared a few security guards while making my way to Studio8LAB as I had clown white face and panda eyes in the moring. When I reached the studio, I was surprised to see Amanda, the makeup artist there. I didn't know that she was going to be at the shoot. And thank God she was there! My face paint was horrible and she was there to fix it.

It took us hours to get ready. Amanda and Jessie were dabbing my upper body with paint on a sponge and a sponge brush. I couldn't handle it when it came to my armpit, but we made it! In between that time, I learned new ways to style my wig, was amazed by the power of DIY and finally know what kind of products to paint a person white.

We had a lot of fun during the shoot with props. Jessie was shuttering so fast and Amanda was great at directing my expressions and movement! We even had classical music in the background to bring up the Marie Antoinette vibe!




In between the shoot, Amanda went to get some breakfast! After the shoot, I removed the white paint, had some food and changed into another set of outfit. Had a few shots of that and that was a wrap for this shoot!

In the meantime... Ru was there, in a seperate room.


Behind The Scenes

Photos are taken by and uploaded to Jessie's Instagram account.




Collaborations
Jessie X Amanda

Photographer : Jessie Leong
Model : Julia Marchak ( Andrews Model )
MUA : Amanda Lim


ROCK & ROLL
Photographer : Jessie Leong
Model : Yu Yuu
MUA : Amanda Lim Suat Koon


Photographer : Jessie Leong
Model : Jassy Chang
MUA : Amanda Lim Suat Koon




"Photographing people is a huge passion of mine , 
We love to capture those spontaneous moments, .sparks and joy between people."


Contact details
+603-90811311 / +6012-7195993
info.studio8lab@gmail.com



We had a second shoot with the same theme.
image

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop