Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 31 March 2013

Angel @ March 2013



 


It's  
Normally I'd nap when I get back home 
But since it's the first day of 
I spent my afternoon with makeup image

From time to time
I'd only do half face makeup cause it's less pressuring cause
Only perfect my makeup when I'm doing it

imageWith and Without Makeupimage
When I do half face makeup
I'd cover up my other half with clip arts 
But for the  of it
I decided to post this photo here 

What did  change
  1. My complexion
  2. My brows and eyes
  3. My nose
  4. My lips
This was a simple makeup look
It's a lot more natural than my Gyaru makeup
Even so, The changes are ridiculous
Plus, I haven't apply blush nor facial contour on


imageULZZANG~ Chapter 34 ( Sweet Feminine )image





Add caption
 


It's a Sunday 
But I spent it at home
Didn't wasted my day though 
Used it to make my 
Purikura albumimage
Enjoy the scans





First  Purikura
in a  time







  














With 








Worst purikura 









Left - POCO Camera
Right - DECOPIC




Did nothing much today
Download  new apps to my phone
POCO相机 (POCO Camera)
and 
DECOPIC,Kawaii PhotoEditingApp
Click on the   to 

POCO相机 (POCO Camera)


POCO相机 (POCO Camera)
  image Has filters, frames, sharpening and let's you 
          blur out the sides of an object

 
The before an after of a random photo I took 
          of my mom's bag in the car



DECOPIC Kawaii PhotoEditingApp



DECOPIC,Kawaii PhotoEditingApp
  image Has filters,  frames, stamps, roller stamps,
          text insertions, pen and eraser

Photos I edited when I was bored at home






 


We made ribbonsimage
 The kids  making projects 
They really like this 
They wanted to bring it home 
Sadly, I have to keep them 
It was all 
Cause they got to show it off










After I got back from work today
I experimented on Ulzzang makeup
My Ulzzang makeup usually sticks to 
 or    looks


  
Inspired by my first Ulzzang lookimage
 what's this eyeliner trick 
So what I like to call it is
    
I wish I had BLACK lenses 
 the enlargement so much




  

An upgrade of the first look
Winged out the liner to make my eyes appear longer 
Even extended the inner corners tooimage 
I definitely feel and look more mature in this makeup
But I do think it suits me more  cause of my face's shape 






 


Doll in the making~
I drew a doll today 
First . in March 
It's Hime Gyaru inspired image
I just love their hair and makeup 
It takes my breath away
image And takes me to wonderland 
It's on my list of
imageThings to do before I grow oldimage








Done editing my baby 
It took me  days to finish
I wanted to edit the whole photo
But 
This was the best shot                    image
imageout of the fewimage 
So I only edited this oneimage







Here's the before



image







Later the same day,
I finally finished my Miko inspired 

Miko and Sukky









The clothes on the doll were the same as the one in the photo













 


Spent the day making fan signs and
Taking  

I only finished  taking snaps for 

More pictures on this look were updated to my page
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 43 ( Girl Out Of Love )image
More  at 
imageFAN SIGNS for Uimage





 


It's 
A day of nothing-to-do-ness 
So I took time to shoot for another fansignimage


This one's for  
He made one for me too

Check out fan signs from my  friends 

PastelLolly.gif image by pixelpeach


Thumbs up for
Random Giant
LOLLIPOPS




 


It was another working day
And another boring night
And another little desire, to 
Mess with makeup 
imageULZZANG~Chapter 42 ( Simple Mature )image

image


  


Well, as usual
It was work in the morning
Nothing when I get home
Messed around with makeup at night

I made a list of makeup looks I wanna do in my image

One of them was image Poisonous Ice-cream image
I didn't thought of doing it today cause well
I ran out of    
But there was time to spare at night so  imageimageimageimageimage
Another crazy look was born
But this one's just a prototype 
Gonna do a complete face again 



  

The best of weekends 
Shocking enough, I was up at 
And couldn't fall asleep 
What to do waking this early in the morning
 
Another album was born for  looksimage
Click on this  to view the album for  
 imageULZZANG~ Chapter 38 ( Crow's Feathers )image


Click here to view more photos on this look
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 44 ( Cursed Stone )image


Later that night image
 I got bored and a little spooky 
So I created this live statue look 
 It was a zombie doll look at first
But either way will do
Live Doll Zombie Statueimage


It was supposed to be a fan sign at first 




 


image
Doll face makeup look
 Fansign for Eika 
If you wanna see more photos on this look
imageULZZANG~ Chapter 39 ( Doll Face )image



Then, it was a Boho inspired look
This style makes me feel fluffy 
It was a fansign for Natalie Alexanian
More photos Here 
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 45 (Boho Vintage)image





 
There's this banana tree at the Kinddie and 
It finally had 
They are as long as my feet stacked on anotherimage 
The fun part was there's still another tree with huge bananas







Meanwhile at night time 
I had some  time so
out my phone image
Took me about  hours to finish it off




The stuff usedimage

All except the rubber bands 











 


It's gonna be a big day tomorrow
  result day 
My nerves are getting to me now  
One way to calm down is 
To escape into my Gyaru world
Sadly, I wasn't feeling like doing makeup
So instead, I did my and












This time, I am proud off my nails
It's the first time I'm truly satisfied with itimage
The past tries were just alright



Curled my hair inspired by
Rie Matsuoka, Popteen Model 
I combed it before I went to bed 
It turned into an 




 


It'  result day
I'm not gonna write much bout it here cause 
I already wrote a post about it 
Wanna view it Click here 





 


We played with Play-Doh at school today 
I wanted to make a smiley 
With  flower  shaped eyes
Then it looked more like a skull 
It was scary to some of the kidsimage

It's not all bad, 
Now that I have him 
   
The kids  more 





Pictures hereimage 
imageULZZANG~ Chapter 44 ( Cute Danger )image
 
                                                                                  

Yay for 
But, I have to go for Undang 
Luckily, I was going with a friend 

Gotta admit, it's was really boring there
Really, really boring

Click here for more pics  
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 46 ( Blue Alien )image














Before removing makeup, 
I thought turning it to something else 
Hence, 
A blue makeup look was created
It reminds me of 


Mine 
 


Early in the morning image
We made  
Mine looks ugly cause I had too much 







Later on, we went shopping at
 Empire Shopping Gallery

image Here's a  snap with  
Edited it with POCO美人相机 
And also Sweet Camera



Ulzzang look, nothing Gal here~


Today's look was image Sweet and Simple image
imageULZZANG~ Chapter 45 ( Sweet and Simple )image

 Light Pink eyeshadow on the lids
      Golden shimmers on the bottom lash line 
      Thin liner with a slight wing 

 Fringe parted aside
      Pony tailed to one side image

 Just like the eyes  Pink top, Brown skirt
      Small pouch bag
      Simple white ballet flats with ribbons 





What I got

 Tissues from Material
 Big bows at a random stall
 Cupcake lip balms from SaSa
 Eye Talk also from Sasa
image






We went to have McDonalds after we left
Then did a fansign for imageDhine Lopezimage
Well, sorta like a fansign 








 


Field trip to McDonaldimage
But it's only happening tomorrow

 What we did at school 
It's a  card















 
Suits image doesn't itimage







 


Field trip day                              


     image Visit behind the counter image
      image Have games 
      image Eat breakfast image
      image Celebrates birthdays 











Today's look was Simple Dark Round Eyes

     Simple ulzzang makeup
      Slightly smoky eyeshadow
      Full looking browsimage
     Round eyes and pink lips to cute-a-fy the look 





Later that day 
 I did another makeup look 
Using MeiTuXiuXiu 






 


Sweet X Punk Gyaru  look for todayimage
imageGAL~ Chapter 109 ( Puppy Round Eyes )image

 Makeup
        image Brown circle lenses
        image Dark brown eyeshadow
        image Natural type upper lashes
        image Mascara and drawn on lower lashes
        










 Hair
        image Straight two toned wig


 Coordinate
        image Teal, black, white and grey, dark colours
        image A bit of silver and grey on the top and shoes
        image Simple T-shirt, skirt-shorts, laced socks and
               sneakers
        




    image Shopping
    image Purikura
    image Lunch
    image Movie





Yes, got new  







With the girls~
Alice, Laavanya and Harchanaa!

Solo and random purikura!!!
image


 With Harchanaa 


When I was waiting for the purikura to be printed out
A guy there asked for my Twitter, Facebook 
I gave him my Facebook link and things got weirder 
After that, he asked 
Do you wanna go for another free round of purikura
He said he could cause he was the manager there 
I said imageIt's image 
Then he said, 
I'll give u my number. 
Call me next time you come and you can play for free.
Guess what I said I said  imageIt's image again





And that was the day

imageimageimageimageimage              imageimageimageimageimage
Without the wig            Eye Closeup
imageimageimageimageimage              imageimageimageimageimage





Stuff I bought
 Stylus and falsies from Daiso
 Double eyelid stickers from Black Queen
 Jan Popteen from POPULAR




 


  


I woke up  and I 
Played with makeup 

Only did  eye but I  this look
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 48 (Wild Witch of the West)image








POT HUNTING
      Where
           image Subang Parade
           image Empire Shopping Gallery
           image IOI Mall

We stopped by Baskin Robbins for  and image 


Eventually, we got a pot 
It's a really long story but I'm skipping that 

And for the st time ever 
I tried on sticker 

I had to put  types of stickers on my lids
Black and transparent


Cause If I don't my crease won't look how I want it to
imageULZZANG~ Chapter 48 ( Thick Lined )image






In the end of the day, this is what I've bought
 Socks from Daiso
 Maybelline eyeliners from Watsons





 


Before                                                         After
 


Work work work
It's a  
But went with mummy anyways 

Plus, while I was there
I got to finish 's
Belated Birthday Present 

For couldn't being with you 





 NEW!
The theme for this one is 
Pink Earth and Hearts




 

 


Woke up in the morning like a dead 
But got to  up myself 

Morning's look was 
 
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 47 ( Hime Kuma )image



Roar!!


 Eye close up

The idea was
 Braided bear ears with a tiny tiara
 Round eye makeup to match cute bear eyes
 Tiny paw prints added near the eyes
 Curled hair to add fluffyness


           






 bear look is what  will say
So I changed to a  look
imageULZZANG~ Chapter 50 ( Mermaid Eyes )image

Makeup Check
  Turquoise liner
 Bambi Sesame Grey lenses
 Exagerated outer lashes like mermaid's tail
 A bit of turquoise at the inner eye corners









Hair Check
 Curled inwards
 Only parts below the ears is curled

Coordinate Check
 Focus at a loose top
 A bit of torquoise like the eyes
 Flowy back of the shirt like a mermaid's tail
 Bottom part was kept simple




Where were we going exactly
To Noble House, located in 
Had a lunch buffet there  to celebrate the full month of image
   




The baby boy 

SHORT HAIR!!                           

 Made this hairstyle with a couple of 








 After washing my face  with soap  for  times
My mascara won't come off
And it didn't smudge
  
 The mascara used here is called FALSIES 



 We stopped by Mr. D.I.Y to get some stuff before lunch
Ant this is what I got
 Double eyelid stickers
 Laces made for socks







Later that night 
We went to      
We were just walking around and saw
Someone who looks like my Godbrother
Guess what It was him

Anyways
Got some slippers from  
Thumbs up for BIG bows
 


 


We came back home late last night so
My eye were red as hell
And they still are 
Eye close up~

So there will be
 lens for today
Oh well 





Today's look Natural Asian Actress
imageULZZANG~ Chapter 49 ( The Actress )image


Makeup
image No lens                                          image Natural upper lashes
image Simple eyeshadow               image Mascara for lower lashes
image Thin liner                                    image Baby Pink cheeks and lips





The brown accessories~






Hair
image Curled inwards

Coordinate
image Vintage style with a hint of brown



That evening
We went out to Baskin Robbins  for 
    


    
      
image


 Happy Easter everyone





 


 


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop