Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 31 August 2014

Angel during Independence Day 2014

imageimage

Malaysia is now years old image 

And on this particular day I had seafood with my lovely teachers image I'm a kinddie teacher image for today The restaurant is near Carry Island And at the restaurant image I bumped into Pekky So anyways, here are the photos from the afternoon





 Sibling selfies

After having seafood image We decided to go AEON Bukit Tinggi On the way there  image We managed to take some photos of s couple of cowsimage The seemed to like getting their photos taken
image

Well, we didn't buy anything there but I did get to take some Purikura



imageimage

TODAY'S LOOK


imageimage

Thanks for stopping by my blog See you soon 

imageimage

2 comments:

Lizzie Bee said...

Aah you look super cute! :3

Unknown said...

Thanks Lizzie ^^

Ze's Lens Shop