Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Angel during Wesak Day 2014



A Different Wesak Day

Each year image my family would go to a temple to make donations This year image I'm going out with my girlfriendsimage We're going to Loud Speaker  Subang for Karaoke

I didn't know how to go there so I waited for Marilyn  my college's hostel I met up with Shun Yee in the morning Then we started with the modern-day tradition of selfie taking  while waiting for Marilyn to come I was prepared for the selfies  always am  I even brought a torch light for this It's my dad's but anyways 

Marilyn came  picked us up a while later image  Willy image We then set off to pick up Junnie  her house Junnie lives nearby Loud Speaker So near that she could walk there   We were there early so we waited in the car for Joy Ei  It's pronounced as Joey  to come Nobody had their  yet because it's provided in the karaoke package  So Marilyn  Shun Yee were extremely hungry Luckily enough for them image There's an aunty selling food  a stall right infront of where we parked  They got down  Marilyn got some Nasi Lemak image Direct translation of Nasi Lemak image imageimageimage  imageimageimageimageimage

imageWe stopped waiting for Joy Ei in the car image so we waited for her outside of Loud Speaker instead When she arrived image We began the party  finally ate  It was a hell lot of fun singing with the girls  but it felt like there wasn't enough time  Especially for Marilyn  







After our karaoke session  Marilyn drove all of us to Sunway Pyramid for     Tong Pak Fu We left the mall tired  empty handed but I was  That's it for my Wesak Day this year

 TODAY'S LOOK 

 Geo Bambi 3 Tones Brown
 Brown Shimmery Eyeshadow
 Black insanely winged down Eyeliner
 Mascara ( Upper & Lower Lashes )
 DAISO Lashes + Dolly Wink 2 + Dolly Wink 4
        ( Upper Lashes )
 Straight dolly type lashes cut-out at the outer
        half ( Lower Lashes )
 Inner corners drawn downwards
 Bright Pink Blush
 Glossy Rosy Pink Lips





No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop