Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Angel @ April 2013



  


Today's mt last day at kinddie 
Found out about that early in the morning 


And also, daddy's back from 
He got me glasses form Chrome Hearts image
They felt kinda heavy though 

Anyways I dyed my hair again
It's the  time now
Used Gatsby Ex Hi Bleach this time .
I was not happy with the results image


Speaking of the number 
I got  ulcers living in my mouth now
imageIt's so annoying 

One of the teachers at school gave me  ways to cure them 
  Put a piece of butter on it let let it melt
  Eat lots of ice cream

Guess which option I liked more






 


I caught a big green ant 
It had a freaking  pack 
It was by my window while I was doing my makeup
I caught it and kept it in a container 

NO ANT PHOTOS HERE

Edit! Edit! Edit!









Today's look was just randomly created
Photos












  


Ageha makeup
Wanna see more photos 
imageGAL~ Chapter 111 ( Ageha 8 )image







image


 Then I transformed into a doll 
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 49 ( Doll )image
The time wouldn't pass 
So I made a tutorial 

I'm gonna have a    
 In the future


Preview!

I'm gathering info and ideas now
So if you have any suggestions image





For lunch today 
I decorated it with tomatoes image












Then heard the  ice cream man coming
So I got ice cream 









  


This is a
    
Went out only in the evening image
I finally got to take 
With my BLONDE hair 











Catch the makeup photos here
imageULZZANG~ Chapter 51 @ Simple Big Eyesimage







imageULZZANG~Chapter 52 ( Lined Out )image
  

EXAM!!image
Computer test today 
Before today 
I made a promise to  image
imageIf I passed the test, 
I won't wear makeup for a weekimage

I passed image

So from tomorrow onwards
NO makeup





After the exam 
Chee Yan and I went off to 
  To get a job
 Went shop after shop
And before we left
We took 



  She insisted that I get a  mustache 





At night 
I had  ice cream 

  
Half of my nail had to say 









  


Mummy took me to the kinddie 
I got bored so I started to 
 of the same eye but had it 
  and 





GLUTTON
EYES BIGGER THAN YOUR STOMACH!!!
(AVAILABLE AS A SHIRT HERE)  


Still can't wear makeup 
But life goes on

Went for some driving stuff in the morning 
Hanged out in the evening 

Chee Yan & I
Did her makeup





  


I dyed my hair again 
It's a lot more  than expected .
But I like it anyways
image








Went off to Tesco in the evening
Bought some  since 
Today's the last day of
     
It's a lil something I bought to celebrate






  


    is finally over 
To celebrate image I'm gonna make another makeup tutorial 

imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 50 ( CyFairy)image

Later that night 
I did another makeup look 
This one's just for fun 

More photos on this look here
imageULZZANG~ Chapter 53 ( Mature Style )image

image



  


I am currently jobless  literally 
So I have nothing to do all day  everyday 
As for today, this is what happened 



Want more weird photos? image
Take em' imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 51 ( The Real Angel )image image





  


Today's look Sweet X Gothic Doll 
 MAKEUP
       Blue round dolly eyes
       Pink cheeks and lip

 HAIR
       Curled twin tails and bangs

More snaps here 





 and going out for  
image Went with Alice and Crystal 
The day was good till it got interrupted image
imageSome dude barged in and told us to keep it down
There's a reason why we're in rooms and doors 
I should've shoved the mic down his throat 







Anyways We went to 1 Utama at night 
And these are the stuff I got myself todayimage


image






  


          





  


School day  But it doesn't effect me 
Alice and Avery are out at school so
I was the  one 
Who had breakfast with  and 

 While having breakfast  Mom said 
These lenses make you look like  a vampire  .
I find them the most  in my collection 







So  It's a day of nothing-ness again
I played around with  hair and makeup 
The hair looks more like a bow 
More snaps here 
imageGAL~ Chapter 113 ( Neko Style )image





image









I thought we might go out since it's 
 So I redo my makeup 

This time, a more Caucasian look image
imageOTHER STYLES~ Chapter 52 ( French Mannequin )image




CLOSE UP!image











  


We went grocery shopping and 
these babies caught my eye  
The colour was really 
Plus, I got them for only  bucks

 I used some other products too

 The clear one blew my mind
It could 
 cover up most the lines on my lips
 make dry flakes disappear



  







No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop