Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Angel's 2014 Resolution


 
Welcome to   It's another  days to be filled with memories Hopefully, better ones image And to help me with that dream  I'm  gonna be setting some rules to myself

Clean after Myself
image I am a messy and lazy person
image I can't find my things a lot of times
image I always get nagged at home because of this

Stop Scratching Myself
image I have a lot of scars on my legs
image They've been there since I was little
image I really hate it but I can't stop myself

Catch Up with People
image I really do like my friends
image But I'm not the type of person who starts a convo
image This year, I'll make an effort to talk!

Find Mero Mero
image I'm in love with Purikura
image I had news of Mero Mero's release in 2013
image But never went to try it out

Cook and Clean?
image I don't cook cause I'm clumsy
image I don't clean cause my hands are sensitive
image I'll try to do something about it this year! Maybe....

Wilder Looks
image There are a lot of cool looks I wanna try out
image A lot of expensive styles that I wanna try out
image But I'll try harder to make them happen this year

Get Closer to Spicy
image I cry when I eat spicy food
image I'll try to eat more spicy food from now on
image This is gonna be hard for me LOL

Sports
image I'm horrible when it comes it sports
image Balls hate me and I've got retarded legs
image I don't exercise but maybe I'll give sports a shot

SURVIVE
image I love my blog but it's kept me busy in 2013
image School's starting for me soon but I'm still working
image I heard coffee is helpful but I don't like it. Change?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy new year :) i want to start cooking this year too ^^

Unknown said...

Good luck to u on that! ^w^

Ze's Lens Shop