Pages

Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

My Birthday 2013


image to me  Well, this is just like the other dairy posts 


Any Celebrations

 big party happened to day To be frank  It was a rather bored  kinda sad day  It was raining from morning to night  I had to work in the morning  It's   school was still going on  the kinddie  And so  I reached home in the afternoon image Had nothing to do so I did what I  most image Playing with makeup image Then I had nothing to do again   said she'd take me out for cake  But she went out with   wasn't home till 


The Celebration

I wanted to at least have Purikura on my birthday image So I called   asked her if I could just go out myself  Forever Alone moment But  said he'll come home straight away  take us there I specifically asked to go to IOI Mall as it was the nearest place with Purikura  So here's the Purikura 


After the Purikura  We had some cake  Secret Recipe image  And that was pretty much my day  

Today's Look

 Geo Angel Blue Lens 14.0mm
 Black X Gold Eyeshadow
 Round-eye Liner
 Cat Wing
 Eyeliner at the Inner Corners going downwards
 2 Pairs of Natural Type Dolly Falsies ( Top Lashes )
 Mascara + Full set Cross Type Falsies ( Lower Lashes )
 Pink Blush
 Orange Lips




 for stopping by againimage 

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop