Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 16 August 2015

Photo Shoot:Toothless 3.0 with Barry Ong for Enthusiast Workshop Portrait Photography

imageimageimageimageimage

I'm modeling for a photography workshop my Barry Ong today! This workshop took place at STUDIO ZALOON at Pudu Plaza. Barry mentioned that he wanted to have something extreme, so we went for my Toothless look. I wouldn't really call it toothless because that would be Cosplaying and I didn't base off my makeup and character on Toothless. So instead, it's more like a dark dragon look.

The day before this shoot, I wasn't feeling well. I had an entire day off to do whatever I want, where I decided to be lazy all day as I didn't feel motivated to do things. After dinner with my family at KFC, I went back home and I felt like I was going to have a fever soon. So I took a Penadol, but I felt worse after drinking water. I wanted to throw up, so my mom gave me some medicine for that. I wanted to take in the medicine, but I knew I would throw up the second I put that pill in my mouth. As soon as my sister came back from fetching warm water for me from down stairs, I threw up in the toilet, three times! I felt a lot better after that. Then I took the pill and rested on my bed while Ru came to visit me. I informed Barry of my physical condition and we both panicked.

I felt a lot better the next morning. I had breakfast and took another pill. I still wasn't feeling like myself but I pull through it and made it for the shoot! So here I am, with Ru, Barry and loads of new faces!

imageimageimageimageimage

               


               

               



               

               

               


               


               




               


Wei Tatt Chong

               


               


imageimageimageimageimage

Selfies & Wefies







imageimageimageimageimage

Sony Alpha Solution Center

U-B1, Upper Ground Floor, 
Pudu Plaza Shopping Center Jln Landak Off Jln Pudu, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
03-21101188 @ Chin Yok Fee

imageimageimageimageimage


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop