Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Ru's Birthday

image
Surprise Party!

Ru's a Chirstmas Eve baby image but we're throwing a surprise party the night before his actual birthday A few days ago, Kar Wai image Ru's friend image asked if he wanted to celebrate his birthday together  but Ru declined  We was planning to have the whole day with me   I was there when Kar Wai asked so I asked him to throw the party together  I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talking now


I spent hours before the party on making this!


My grandma, mom and sister made the food!


Then we were all just sitting there... Waiting...


Ru finally came and I pushed him into the house! He saw my mom at first, then Avery threw confetti at him. Everyone else threw confetti at him too!


We took a photo then started eating!


I was very tempted to push the cake in his face... But I didn't!


Him, with his big head, trying to pull the candles out with his big teeth!


Cake cutting! Why am I even here?


Last group photo before everyone went home!

image Photo credits to Jimmy See image

Ru stayed  my place till midnight so that I could wish him . But before the clock stuck   I took off my makeup and turned into a sad, sour potato 


I have never told more lies in my life to cover something up
It was so bad that I even set Ru out on a wild goose chaseimage I feel bad for it but the surprise worked Here's a list of lies I told or done brcause of this party

 Taking Kar Wai's number from his phone without his permission.
 Telling him that I want to go out for dinner with him that night.
 Making him dress up and blaming it on my mood swing.
 Bought red colour paper (to decorate the house) and telling him that it's for the kindergarten.
 Telling him that I'm making a video tutorial that afternoon so he leaves me alone.
 Telling him that I'm not at home when he's about to come.

imageimageimage

Birthday!

Today's Christmas Eve  Ru's birthday He wanted to go somewhere we've never been before  So we went to Times Square  did some shopping there  At the end of the day image I ended up buying more stuff than him




After Times Square  We went to Sunway Pyramid for    Christmas countdown We found out that they weren't having a countdown there So we were just window shopping until we got bored  Then we went to my house to catch up on a SAW marathon until midnight

imageimageimage

That's it for his birthday  Christmas Eve
Thanks for stopping by my blog  See you
image

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop