Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Angel and Ru during Valentine's Day

imageimageimage

Happy Valentine's and Single awareness day! 
Whatever or whoever you may be with, 
I hope you're well and happy.

imageimageimage

Dress Code

A few days ago, we discussed our dress code for Valentine's day over dinner. I've recently cut my hair super short and we settled with the idea of looking like 2 dudes. 

Ru was excited about our dress code because he can finally play with my hair while I do his makeup. He has a square shaped face (which he dislikes) and so, he doesn't like certain hairstyles on him. I have a much smaller face as compared to him, that's why he got super pumped up to do my hair.

It didn't work entirely well because we had makeup on and he even got mistaken as a girl during out dates today.

imageimageimage

Morning

imageRu came over early in the morning and we got ready together. I didn't have to put on my strong makeup game so I got ready very fast. I cooked him breakfast and surprised him with his third Valentine's present.

imageimageimage

Presents

I've bought his present a few weeks before Valentine's Day. But he's been having such a rough time lately so I gave it to him before Valentine's Day. It was a Break Gunner and you can Google to find out more about it cause I barely know how to use it either. Ru wanted to buy this gun from Tommy, the seller. I was next to him when he submitted his order via FaceBook. The second he's done the booking, I logged onto my FaceBook account and asked Tommy to tell him that his order is invalid, and I also told Tommy that I was buying it for Ru as a Valentine's day present, so I needed him to keep the secret for me. Tommy played along with the plan and he was really good at it. The surprise worked really well. 5 stars for Tommy!!

A few days after I gave him the Break Gunner, Ru asked if he could buy the Viral Core set ( Haha, Viral "Corset" ) I said "no" just to poke fun out of him. Usually no means no, but he appeared to be desperate for it this time and kept asking to buy the Viral Core set. Since Valentine's day isn't here yet, I turned to Tommy again and asked him for the Viral Core set. Tommy told me that Ru has already ordered it from him (without telling me). Which made the plan go much more smoother. Without my "permission", Ru didn't bank in the money to Tommy and I told him that I would make up my mind if hr could get the Viral Core set on Valentine's day.

Tommy sent the Viral Core set along with a Melon Lock Seed all before Valentine's day. The fun part was that he put everything into a hair dryer box, so it was as if I'm gonna get Ru a hair dryer.

They're all fruits and I still find it strangely cute.

I wrapped the present with 13 layers of paper and in each layer, there was a photo of us, counting down to our last Valentine's day. Ru totally fell for the hair dryer thing and he freaked out when he saw the 'real' present. The look on his face was priceless and I had it all recorded!


Long story short, I bought him a toy set and he got me flowers and a phone. Its an Oppo N1 mini, white, because turquoise isn't available in Malaysia and it sucks because I love tuquoise. Speaking of the phone, it was still new so I had to leave it at home to charge for at least 8 hours (phone myth?) And because of that, I couldn't bring my new baby out on the first half Valentine's day. I got to bring it out for dinner later on that day, so I was all okay after all!


imageimageimage

Part 1 - Purikura

As part of our dating tradition, all major dates have to be commemorated with Purikura. Valentine's day is sorta a big deal, so we had to go to the centre of Purikura, MidValley Mega Mall. On a special occasion like this, you'll have to reach the mall super early to save yourself a parking spot. That's why this was our first stop of the day!

After rounds of Purikura with Me Her Jyoshi 3 and XOXO...2 (MeroMero 2), we took wefies and selfies before moving to our next spot.







imageimageimage

Part 2 - Farm in the City

Farm in the City is a petting zoo located in Sri Kembangan. It's pretty near my house... Which is in Puchong. It's our first time going to a petting zoo together. I've always wanted to go to one with him.

We took some time looking for  a parking spot, it's car park was pretty full. We got our tickets afterwards and just went around feeding and touching the animals. There are no extra charges if you want to feed the animals there, it's self service but there are people around to help you out (If you need help).

There were tortoises everywhere and a specific bird that was running around the whole place and literally screaming the whole time.

Welcome!

Tortoises everywhere!

Reptiles~


Feathers everywhere!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

 Random wefies

Too much fluffiness!

Fishy~

Black or white?



More animals


And more pictures!

imageAfter the visit to the petting zoo, we had loads of time before dinner so we went back to my house where I can finally awaken my new baby! We hung out in my room for a while, we were playing with our new toys. By toys I mean my phone and his... Gun.


imageimageimage

Part 3 - Dinner

imageMoments later, we hopped back in the car and headed to Damansara for dinner at The Ship. The place was packed and we had to line up for a seat but it was all fine. The food came fast, but while we were waiting, I couldn't resists taking more pics!


imageimageimage

Part 4 - Snowy Night
After dinner, we went all the way to iCity in Shah Alam to face one of my demons... The cold. I am sometimes seemingly cold blooded. I get cold easily, I like standing under the sun (unlike most Malaysians), my skin peels off once a year like a moulting snake etc.

The place was all colour, LED and pretty. We went straight to the Snow Walk, but stopped to take pictures of distracting attractions along our way there.



We got out tickets and went into the "fridge". It wasn't that cold at first, people were taking pictures with the ice sculptures there. Then we went further in and we almost died. The floor was super slippery and there were even ice slides. Ru went on one, but he was too tall and he bumped his head, then jumped all over because his butt was cold.




imageimageimage

Part 5 - Valentine Baby

Valentine's Day is also my sister, Avery's birthday. So we didn't stay too long at iCity because we had to cut her birthday cake with her back home.



imageimageimage

THANK YOU
for checking in on my blog!
SEE YOU SOON!!

imageimageimage

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop