Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2013

Angel's SPM Results and Future Plans




  
    


One of the most important days of my 
It's finally result day
 Waited  months for today
Whatever that's prinred on that piece
Will decide weather I will move on to Form  
Or stay at the Kinddie








imageULZZANG~ Chapter 43 ( Star Doll )image
It's an important day so I woke up at 
Got my hair and makeup ready and left

We met at Yan Mei's before heading to school Photobucket
 We had breakfast together too


It was great being back at school image
I got to see a lot of people from before 

There were a lot of 
And a lot of  too 

To the ones who helped me through



Got the results after a while we got in 
The teacher that handed me the slip said Taniah
Which meant  Congrats 
imageIt couldn't be badimage I thought
But I saw an  image
An E was a failing grade at school so I freaked out
But  It said  on the paper 

I passed everything 


   I PASSED EVERYTHING!!!!



The results were 
   C+    Melay                       C+   Maths
   A+   English                      B+  Science
   B+   Moral                         A-   Arts
   C     History                       E     Economics

And that means image I'm going to Form 6 image
                                                                          
After the congrats and 
I went to get my baby
I mean I art project 
Who knows Maybe I'll need it















My day didn't end there 
I was off to Sunway Pyramid with my friends afterwards
Even changed 












Anyways, had sushi for lunch 
Got to shopped with my girls 
Most importantly, spent time with them 





My mom's really happy that I can get into Form 
So we went out again that night 
Went to  and got some stuff from Watsons
And then there was  image


Machine: Cube 003
That white blank piece was my result slip!



Taken during the
last days of
Form 4
  
          


Now that I am more  then before graduation
Moving forward to Form  means I have to go back to school life image
It can't be that bad God knows
 So what are the things that I can't do in Form  life



     Coloured hair which means back to black hair
     Long nails and  Nail polish 
    Trimming, Cutting, Shaping, Redesigning eyebrows image
    Kawaii accessories 
    Styling anything
    Makeup, even coloured lens
    Bringing phones or almost any electrical devices image
     Eating in class image



        

When Angel and Carmen are alone
I grow antanas
2012
Even though I'd have to follow school rules again
I do confess that I  school life badly
Writing this post 
Made me flip through photos with my schoolmates 
Without further ado, I give to you 
 Photos at school when Gyaru took me over

2012, at the toilet







One of the random-est things I've done
Para-Para danced, Caramelldansen in school
This was the look I wore to the hall



Something I'll never regret, joining choir
Left: Choir's Party, 2012
Right: Choir Competition, took home 3rd, 2012
Gathered at school for Bon Odori 2012



Gyaru style for Bon Odori
Got some comments on this look saying
It's scary and makes me look old 
Words won't kill my love for Gal
I'll just work hard to improveimage


Find me!
Went as the makeup artist/ forever alone supporter
for High School Musical My School Rocks 2012


Makeup artist for the school's contestant's for a
DiGi contest on talent search, 2012

Gerak Irama 2012
Once again, I was the makeup artist
But this time, I was one of the captains!
We took first! Hearts~





As good memories cross my mind,
The thought of entering Form  doesn't seem that bad
I was happy with my achievements even when my hair was black and so on
So, I'll just look at the bright side of things this way

     I can always change my hair with wigs
     I can use fake nails when I wannt to
     I can conceal my brows in many ways
     I can kawaii-fy my stationary anytime 
     I can use my hair to tie my hair, yes, my hair
     I can wear brown circle lenses, hopefully
     I can still hide my phone like how I used to
     I can... Oh wait, eating in class never bothered me

Now, I can  and  Form  





 months passed ant it was time for    
Read the blog post HERE 




          

2 comments:

Sty said...

Can bring phone lar... :)

Unknown said...

Teacher said can't >3<

Ze's Lens Shop