Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 18 July 2015

Angel's First - Shooting out of Selangor

Click on the photos for more photos from the shoot!

   

I have been chatting with Michael Heng on FaceBook for a very long time about this shoot. We went form concept to concept which all revolved around my dolly style. In the end, we settled for 2 different themes, but what you see here is not the initial plan. 

Ru and I traveled all the way to Melacca for this shoot. At the moment we reached Michael's studio. I've realized that I had left the clothes at home. Luckily, I brought and extra dress. Even still, Ru and I tried to come up with a plan to get the things from home. Eventually, we settled with the idea of buying something new. Michael brought his wife Rachel and friends,  Kuek Wee Teng and Sherlynne Ooi along to the shoot. They came all the way from KL too! 

On our way to the location of the first shoot, I had some time in the car to bond with the bunny. It's a stuffed toy. Our first round of shooting was at a nearby park. I got head to head with 2 of me fears in this outdoor shoot: heights and water. I climbed over fences and sat at the edge of a lake.


After the first round of shooting, we had some Nyonya food for lunch and I fell in love with the Cendol there! Thank you, Mr. Kuek for the lunch! Then, we went off to Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, which was just a few shops away. We managed to get a blouse and a skirt for the second shoot there.


The second shoot was back at Michael's studio. Rachel set up the little picnic area which was pretty much based on an Alice theme. The shoot was "magical" and very fluffy. Bear the bunny even had a few shots too!



We wrapped up the day's shoot afterwards and headed back to KL. And that's the end of the one day trip to Melacca!

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop