Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 18 January 2014

Moe Tails at VGB Cosplay Gathering 2014

imageimage

VGB Cosplay Gathering 2014

Animation Merchandise 动漫精品 was hosting a Cosplay Gathering  One City The event was limited to  Cosplayers   Because they're giving out freebies  So here's what available 
 NEW YEAR ANGPOW
 DRAGON-I BUFFET
 Nelson's Corn & Ice-Cream
 Premium-X Cinemas seats
 Goodies Bag & Voucher One City Booklet
What else to do there Meet Cosplayers, take photos  have funimage

imageimage
imageimage

Prep in the Morning

I think this is a Decora imageimageimageimageimage The same thing happened last time for Comic Fiesta 2013 My alarm didn't wake me up This time I woke up  and a half hours later than as planned  A few short moments after I woke up  Crystal image as Ceil Phantomhive image arrived to my house image I'm doing her makeup image I was half done with my makeup that time but I still hadn't started curling my hair

I stopped halfway to get Crystal's makeup done  After that image I redid my eye makeup I was really concerned about the timeimage but we got out of the house as scheduled image image with unfinished makeup on my face image We fetched Catherine image as Luffy image before going to One City  She lives near my house 

imageimageimageimage

Arriving

It was  when we reached One City Mall  However, there was  one there I mean no Cosplayers  So the  of us went walking around, looking for other Cosplayers  We went up to the Sky Park on the th but there was nobody there too 

 That was possibly one of the scariest elevators I've been on It was going super fast  it was a glass lift  One more little thing image I have   Fear of heights 

On our way down, we found MRCA's office They are one of the sponsors for the event  Crystal, Catherine  I asked them about the event image The  guy then told us that the event was on the  floor Back to the elevator with us 

imageimage
imageimage

Let It Begin!

When we got to  floor image We saw  as well as people setting up the registration booth image We've found them But we were still to early to register ourselves  So in the meantime image I went to the washroom to finish of my makeup  The washroom was really coldimage There's a huge air cond  it was blowing cold air the entire time I was there  When I was about to finish  Crystal called  She said that registration started I packed my stuff as quick as I could  went to meet up with them 

Crystal  Catherine were st in line  but when I got there image This was what I saw image image We were in line for a second round as I have't registered myself yet  they were in line for me  I got registered after a few minutes  we went up to the Sky Park

imageimageimage
image

The Wait

What's the wait Well image Crystal had a couple of friends who were coming too Sakura Eiland image as Sebastian Michaelis image  Sabrina Chai image as Madam Red image image They on the way to One City but couldn't make it for the registration We waited for them at the Sky Park The came a little while later image all image of us went to the wash room  They had to change  After all image It's a Cosplay gathering

After they got ready  Alice came  we had to wait for her to get ready  While waiting  We met  Jia Din image another Ceil Phantomhive We took some photos with her  I even messed with her face a little  I mean her falsies were falling apart  so I jumped in  fixed them image When Alice was done image We started taking pictures
Alice, Crystal and I

Sitting on Sebastian 

I could be posting photos on  on but that would be spammy so I'm gonna  Crystal has uploaded the photos from her camera to   You can try to view it  HERE  but I'm not sure if her privacy settings allow it  We stopped shooting for a while when we got hungry  So we went back to image floor for the buffet but ended up only getting ice cream   froM Nelson's instead  Then we went back up to the Sky Park afterwardsimage 



We even made a  little story  then left to the cinemas for a free screening of image The Legend of Hercules image After the movie image We went back up to the Sky Park  guess what More photos  









And that's it  We went back home image

imageimage
imageimage

Solo Snaps







Added more Filters and Effects to these






imageimage
imageimage

TODAY'S LOOK

image Luna King Black Lens + Hybrid Violet Lens
image Pink small and White lard glitters for Eyeshadow
image Round-eye Eyeliner
image Winged Downwards
image  Dolly type + Cross type with Glitter Falsies ( Upper Lashes )
image Drawn on Lower Lashes
image Gel Eyeliner used for the Brows
image No Blush is needed
image Pink  small and White lard glitters for the lips



imageimage
imageimage

MOE TAILS

In case you're still wondering what is  Deco-mail pictograms EnglishDeco-mail pictograms EnglishDeco-mail pictograms English  Deco-mail pictograms EnglishDeco-mail pictograms EnglishDeco-mail pictograms EnglishDeco-mail pictograms EnglishDeco-mail pictograms English Well image st of all Moe Tails is a who  she's a part of me I am Moe Tails when I have the freedom to do what I wish to do In most cases, she comes alive when I dress the way I desire  

I dress the way do because I  the way it turns out to be I like trying new things and I like seeing myself change  That's why I'm EverEvo Angel, I'm Ever Evolving It always amazes me how a person can  by the way they wear their   clothes I dress like this not because I'm hiding myself or I don't feel confident  am I trying to show off or is this a scheme to be famous 

There are always going to be people who are against me  but I know there are also those who like what I do  and  for your support

The last reason to  Moe Tails exists is because I want to deliver a message

Do what you wanna do and be happy with you!

You make your own choices  it's  to be you because you are  of a kind  that makes you  You don't have to follow the trend all the time In my opinion image It's more important to do what you like instead of what others' likeimage 

I live in a society where all the girls are   The look the same, talk the same  like the same things It's cool to like the same things  share similar traits as your friends  I respect that, but I don't like what they like so I chose to be different image To do what I want I don't ask anyone to like me, just respect me because I respect you too

My  may disagree to what I wear but let's me do what I wantimage She named me after happiness  that's what I'll be image Happy I am happy because I chose to be me, because I get to be me Would you be  if you can't be yourself I may not get to be Moe Tails all the time, but when I do I go    Go big or go home

The VGB Cosplay Gathering only allowed Coplayers  original characters I don't Cosplay so I went as Moe Tails, a character within me 

imageimage
imageimage


for visiting my blog


imageimage

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop