Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 27 October 2012

Angel during Hari Raya Haji 2012

Busy day ahead~
image      Hung out with my cousin and met someone new
image  Went out again at night for a "surprise" 



In the Morning


Before we get started, my cousin and I are selling stuff online.  So, there's a guy who is interested in buying a pendrive from us and we had to meet up with him, as in face to face.  We decided to meet up at IOI mall. My cousin was in charge of bring the pendrive but it was with her other friend, so she came too~  *Yay, new friend!*

I woke up at 7am to get ready and was done by 9am image *Hallelujah!* It's a miracle!! I thought I was gonna be done around 10am! image So my aunt came and fetch me and my grandma along to IOI.. Poor grandma.. She's gonna be stranded there for 3 hours!image

We met with my cousin's friend at Red Box and was there till 1pm~ La La La~~! image Had buffet there~ La La La~! image It was kinda dark in there so the photo quality sucks 


In the room~~

Uh oh.. I didn't take pics with the girls  But we had fun  Almost Gangnam Style-d in there too~ 

After that, we met up with the guy and passed over the pendrive~ :
"image Here you go~
Thank youimage"
and we were like "YAY! MORE SHOPPING MONEY!!" image

Instead of shopping, we blew it all on purikura! imagePose Snap, Pose Snap! imageThey seemed nervous cause they don't do purikura much~ image


Purikura with the girls~
Not bad for a first time's try~



My own Purikura~

An enlarged version~


We shopped a bit more after that then headed home, tired image





Later at Night


At 8, mom and sis was like asking dad "Are we going??? image"
And dad was like.... "OK... Let's go image"
Then they were like "image
But I was like ""Whaaaa..??image"

So I heard them say "Ferris wheel" then I got high and we told our lil sis *I got two sisters BTW* to get ready to go out. image She's never been to a fun fair before and this was a surprise for her~

Lil' sis was like "Where to? image"
We told her we're taking her somewhere she's never been to then she asked if it was Sanrio Land *Johor* and Bla~ Bla~ Bla~ But we ignored her imageuntil I got to this point where I was so annoyed and I gave her that "You don't say face" and said we're going to Thailand! image She asked dad if we're going to Thailand... Dam... imageBut I didn't get in trouble image


In the car, OTW



Dad got a call from his friend while driving and we had to turn of the radio, our ONLY entertainment imageBla~ Bla~ Bla~ Talking on the phone~ Last few sentences? "Oh, i'm driving. I gotta go.. I'm taking my wife and kids to a FUN FAIR"  He blew it... Dam... But we were almost there so.. anyways, we're here! EURO FUN PARK~


The Entrance!

Camwhoring with my sis~


It stopped raining when we got there~ image But the ground was sandy and wet, not muddy though~ image My SHOES!! My babies~~!!image

Anyways,Here are some of the stuff they got~!!imageI LOVE THE LIGHTS!! image




The lights!!!! *Hearts for it* LOL~ Some more stuff we saw there~ The game stalls image If you're looking at the line up of prizes in real life, you'll start drooling~ LOL Maybe? image




Walk walk... To the ticket booth!! Then me and Alice decided to get on the Ferris Wheel~  I'm scared of heights  So I was freaking out for the first two rounds! image But I got over it! image Here are some pics I took on the wheel image






It satrted raining while we were still on the Ferris wheel image I thought some disgusting jerk spat on me image Thank God it wasn't! imageAnyways, we were on the wheel for about 8 rounds! imageWe got so bored that we made a video! *Not posting it!* image But i'm gonna post my fav photo from my trip to Euro Fun Park~! 


Taken on the Euro Wheel~ Love the colours & the lights.. and the clarity!



No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop