Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 21 December 2012

Angel's SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) Days

imageimageimage


What's SPM? Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or in other words, Malaysian Certificate of Education~ It's a huge exam for all form 5 students in Malaysia since it's a national exam~ This is getting boring... LOL~ But you can read more about it here~

SPM story from my side~ "It's the most important exam in your life!" - quotes mom~ And it is... The college your going to, the scholarships you might and might not get, your job qualifications Bla Bla Bla all depend on this, literally! So that's "my" SPM~ LOL

Two days before SPM, one of the worse thing that could happen to a girl throughout the month happened~ Ladies, I don't have to make it so clear what it is, but since I've particularly said "ladies", i'm guessing everyone knows what it is. Yes, bloody hell~ Even so, it doesn't really bother me much cause it doesn't hurt~ Yays~! It's not that troublesome but what really hit me was my sinus had gone bad again! It's been super rainy lately and I caught a flu the night before SPM!! I hate it when that happens! I can't sleep normal cause i'm paranoid that the mucus is gonna be all over my pillow! But I slept eventually... Hehe~


*WARNING!! This is going to be a super long post!* ~ But I summarized everything down~


imageimageimage


Day 1 - 5th November 2012




imageFirst paper was Bahasa Melayu Kertas 1...
image      Essay writing in the morning!
imageSo not fun...

image  After the first paper, we had a short break~
image    Eat, chat, laugh, the usual....
imageThen someone told us we were late for the next paper!
image      We ran up, but to find that it hasn't started yet... LOL...

imageThe second paper was Pendidikan Seni Visual Kertas 1...
image     After I got in ther, I realised that my water bottle wasn't with my *shoots self on
                              the head*!
image     Anyways, the OMR sheet (answer paper) had our names and details printed on!
image   I wasn't expecting that and I was just like "WOW!"~
image   So we seated and they handed out the question papers.
image      My first reaction was "I'm so going to keep this forever and ever and ever!"
image     It was plastic paper! OMG!! Double so wasn't expecting tat much?
image  But then, I read the instructions on the paper to find that we couldn't take it home...

imageThe girls and I went for lunch at a nearby restaurant since there was a long break~
image       I had steamed bread! It's soft and fluffy!
image      Then Yan Mei let me tasted her potato thingy~
image          Not sure how to explain the taste but it tasted cute~ LOL!
image    Afterwards, we went to Yan Mei's and just chilled there for a while~ 

image      Then we went back to school for the last paper of the day, Bahasa Melayu Kertas 2~
imageOnce again, I accidentally abandoned my water bottle.... Why?!!
image   When the exam started, there was a lil' extra announcement, we're not allowed
                             to go out early!
image Rephrase time "Stranded without water for 2 and a half hours!" *DIES*

imageAs I mentioned before, I caught a flu before SPM...
imageI kept sneezing in there like crazy and mucus was flowing out *Ewwww!*
image  But luckily, I finally remembered to bring it in for the last paper~

My tissues wrapped into a "bun"~


imageThat paper took FOREVER to finish!
image I drew a doll and there was still time left...
image So here are my papers which I got to keep and my doll~


Bahasa Melayu Kertas 1 and 2




imageimageimage



Day 2 - 6th November 2012



image I got to school and it was just like yesterday except that we got a free pencil
                        box from.... Najib?




image       Let the exam begin! Once again, essay writing in the morning! *Sarcastic yays~*
image  It wasn't that bad... I'd say that it was AWESOME for me!
image          English is the ONLY subject i'm sure I can get an A in~
image    Plus, I broke my record of Most Words in an Essay during Exams~ It was over 1000!!
imageI wrote a total of 9 pages and it's about... 2000 words...
image  It was in my most insane essay writing mode ever.. LOL!
image  So when that was over, it was time for a break!

imageTime for the last English paper!!
image     There was still over an hour's time left after I was done..
image So I wasn't going to sit and rot in there~
image  I went to the canteen, waiting for my friends to come out too~


The canteen view from where I was sitting~


imageWhile I was waiting, I drew another doll!


I love this piece to death!


imageEven after I finished with my doll, it still took a life time for the time to pass!
image    Finally, Yan Mei saw me! At last!!! I'm not alone!
image     So we waited for the others to come
image Then we left for Yan Mei's house before we headed to Shiok Kopitiam~

image Where were we going there? Study Group for History!
image But we change our minds on leaving cause most of them didn't show up..
image   So I went to Yan Mei's house and waited for my mom there~
image     Study group fail much?
image While I was there, I camwhored a lil' did another B.Doll!





imageWhen I got home, I looked up for more tips for Sejarah but I got depressed....
image   Moving on to Plan B, I'll just rely on the KBKK questions which are more based
                         on logic~


imageimageimage



Day 3 - 7th November 2012



image         Okay~ first paper of the day~ Sejarah Kertas 1...
imageIt's an objective paper which means we have to choose one answer out of four...
image         The Form 4 sylabuls were choking me! But the form 5 questions were fine..
image   Overall, me no gusta!
image      Once again, I finished the exam early and had loads of time to spare~
image     Yes, I drew another doll!
image          Before drawing her~ I was debating with myself on whether to go out or stay in....
                              Stay in won!


Doesn't she look like a fox? LOL


image       Recess as usual and it's time for the second paper~ Sejarah Kertas 2...
image     It's got subjective and essay questions... So screwsed...
image   Luckily a MIRACLE happened!
image    I could answer questions that aren't KBKK! Woohoo~~!!!
image  I finished the paper in less than an hour so I went out early again~
image To the canteen~ a. k. a. drawing time!


I absolutely adore this one!



image What I did at home? I took some photos with my baby and was on YouTube searching
                       for random videos~


He's giving me his angry look... Oops! This was the first photo~ I took a few more but he didn't wanna look at the lens!


imageimageimage


Day 4 - 8th November 2012



image          In the morning, I woke up and my left eye was red... D'OH!
imageTo make things worse, I broke my nail!!
image        Great way to start the morning, eh?


My red eye and broken nail *Whines~*


image       I studied in the morning for the second paper...
image    Since the first paper was objective, it's not worrying me that much..
image  I looked myself in the canteen mirror before going to the exam hall and my eye
                             was back to normal! Yay!!
image The first paper was Mathematics Kertas 1~ super hard.. *Dies*
image Since I didn't know how to answer some of it, I finished early again but stay in class..
imageDrew another doll! A big one this time!!





image    It was time for Mathematics Kertas 2 after recess~
image Glad to say that this paper was easier than I expected~ Yay!
image  I finished it in an hour and fifteen minutes then went out early again~
image    Once more, I was drawing! Yes, it's another doll~ LOL...
imageI'm so obsessed with my babies!
image  This time, the doll I drew had eyes which remind me of the Ageha model, Rina
                           Sakurai a.k.a. Sakurina~
image    So I decided to do the rest of the drawing inspired by one of her photos
                            which I kept in my phone~


This doll took me two days to finish~


I only have a photo of her head so I had to design a dress that suits her hair~


image         I didn't have enough time to finish the doll at school so I got it done the next
                           day at home~
imageNow that maths is over~ We get a 10 days holiday! LOL~
image It's cause of Deepavali BTW~


imageimageimage



Day 5 - 19th November 2012



imageThere's only one paper today, Pendidikan Moral Kertas 1~
image    Eight subjective questions, Two out of three essay questions~
imageAfter the paper, my mom picked me up from school and dropped of some
                          hair colour chalk at Shin Li's place~


imageimageimage



Day 6 - 21st November 2012



image       Subject of the day, Science!
image          Not my best but not my worst subject~
image   Starting off with Science Paper 1, 50 objective questions~
image      It was kinda hard but I survived~
image  I wanted to go out early but we can only walk out after the first 30
                            minutes of the exam...
image While waiting for the next 15 minutes to past, I drew another doll~
image    Of course I wanted to keep it but I forgot the fact that we can't bring our
                           paper out if we were to leave early! Damn..
image        No choice but to wait now~
imageSo I drew a second doll on the page!




image   When I was done with them, there was just a few minutes left before RECESS!!! 
imageTime for the second paper, Science Paper 2~
image      Subjective, Experiment and Essay questions~ Sorta....
image The paper was unbelievably easy! Thank God!!
image I got to finish this paper in about an hour~
image  Then went downstairs to wait for the rest of my friends to finish theirs'~

image  When school was over, my mom came to fetch me and off we go to Great
                         Eastern Mall~
image  For? Toddler Art!
imageBefore that, we had lunch there~
image  BTW, Toddler's Art located inside of Kizsports & Gym~


Toddler Art decoration outside the room~

My lunch~


imageWhat was I doing there? Assisting my mom in class~
image   There were supposed to be more students to day but only three came~
image  Oh well~ This is what we did~


Teddy Bear Craft~

imageimageimage


Day 7 - 29th November 2012



image  Finally, my favourite subject, Art!
imageI went to school at noon to wait for the others at about one thirty~
image    And.... Let the exam begin!
image  We had 3 hours to draw one from out of six options.
image   I chose the second, which I had to draw a bridge, a waterfall and what's down below.

imageThe first 2 and a half hours passed and almost everyone left~
image   That was when panic mode was turned on....
image     There was only me and this other girl left in class.

imageIt was the best painting I've ever done IN MY LIFE!! *Still proud of myself*
image    I wanted to take photos but I didn't.
image   I was surprised that I wasn't the last to leave the room!
image There were 15 minutes left so I had to wait for my dad....

image   When my mom came home, I told her that it was the best thing I've ever painted
imageThen she asked "photo?"
image         I told her I didn't had any and she was kinda dissapointed... LOL~


imageimageimage



Day 8 - 6th December 2012



image   Last paper! finally!!!
image   It's ekonomi asas~ Kertas 1 first, then Kertas 2~
image   The first paper started at 11.15am so I didn't have to wake up super early!
image         Nothing special happened that day though...
imageBut I did draw another doll during the first paper! Sadly, I lost it...

imageimageimage


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop