Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

Angel @ May 2015

imageimageimage

1

It's labour day, I'm going back to blonde, dyed bleached it last night.
I had seafood with Ru's family in the morning, then went for Purikura and dinner with Ru at night! Done!



     



imageimageimage

2

Dinner date with Ru at Manmaru Udon, Midvalley Mega Mall. 
Plus, the ususal Purikura!










imageimageimage

3

Photoshoot with Kelvin Richardson Lim and Jiun Wai today!
#50ShadesOfPINK


imageimageimage

4

I had a busy day today, with Ru. We're going to Avenue K to look at the dinosaurs there.
But before that, we went to IOI Mall for some Purikura.
Bijio Cosme 3 located at the new wing does not give extra time.
So everything was rushed and Ru panicked..





My completed map! 
We both got our maps done and traded them in for certificates!





imageimageimage

8

We're (Jacky and I) Are out to Main Place to celebrate our 500 days anniversary!
We celebrate a lot of things LOL...
We had dinner at Sushi Zanmai and Purikura!
The staff even took pictures with me...










imageimageimage

9

C. A. T. C. H. Club is going to be hosting the 30 Hour Famine at SEGi College Subang Jaya again this year!
As the president of the club, I'm going to the DIY Famine Camp Workshop with our camp leader for this year, Vincent, and C. A. T. C. H. Club's newest committee member, Boon!

     

The workshop ended in the evening. Then, I dropped the boys of a KTM station before heading home.
After the workshop, I packed my bags for a trip to Setiawan with Ru.

imageimageimage

10

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


imageimageimage

13

Just casually hanging out with Ru today~







imageimageimage

15

Ru's bringing me to IOI Mall tonight to get some stuff to make a rune.
I had to pick up Alice and Carmen from Setia Walk too, so they went with us to IOI Mall.

After shopping, we went back home where I cut out the shape of the rune and started designing it. I even had time to paint some of the parts. Ru helped out too!


imageimageimage

16

Phtotoshoot with Joy Ei and Daniel in the aftenoon,
had waffles with Ru at Inside Scoop, Taipan afterwards,
and lastly, finished the rune at night!





imageimageimage

17



After the shoot, Alice, Ru and I went over to Midvalley Mega Mall where Alice met up with her friends while Ru and I went shopping.
We reached before Alice's friends did, so we took some Purikura!

#MeroMero2

After the Purikura, we had our lunch at Texas Chicken. Then, Alice went her own way while Ru and I were aimlessly wandering around.
We came across Maybelline's 100 year anniversary roadshow. I got some CC cream, a neon lipstick and even a picture taken and printed on the spot.
They had professional makeup services for customers who purchased over RM50. I could've gotten my face painted all over again, but screw that, I just went and got my picture taken!

Before Alice was done, I was all pooped out so Ru and I went back to the car where I slept while Ru guarded the car while waiting for Alice...




imageimageimage

20

This is one of those times where I tied my hair and it looks really good in the mirror, but really flat in pictures. And my mom wonders why I'd wear fluffy hair all the time!


imageimageimage

22

Went to Setia Walk with Ru.
Had sushi at Miyako Sushi and watched Tomorrowland.


imageimageimage

23


We brought Ru's grandparents to Midvalley Mega Mall today.
We went shopping our separate ways.
Ru and I had our usual Purikura, then shot some monsters in the arcade.
We had time to spare so we went into the wedding fair and it was awkward having people promoting and introducing their services to us, when we don't even know when to get married!





imageimageimage

24




Plus, I retouched my roots for another photoshoot the following day!


imageimageimage

25

Makeup definitely on point for this shoot and it's our 17 month anniversary today!


imageimageimage

26

This marks the beginning of our 5th semester!


imageimageimage

28

Chilling with my ladies~



imageimageimage

29

Got my car towed again for the 3rd time in just 2 months.
#WillyIsDying


Then, went to the night market with my family where I got me some new babies!
Afterwards, went to Setia Walk for dinner and San Andreas with Ru!


imageimageimage

30

Dinner and movie!
Watching SPY tonight!




imageimageimage

31




That focus was so off......
imageimageimage

THANK YOU
for visiting my blog, I'll see you soon!

imageimageimage

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop