Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2013

26th July 2013 - Date with Sanny & 3 New Friends during Day of Nuzul Al-Quran


imageimage

It's a public holiday today image Just the night before today image    decided that we'd go out to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow image Today image   

I've met since Form  image It's been nearly  years since I last seen her image Our    was to go out with Charmaine too image But she's been insanely busy with her studies now image Form  is crazy



imageimageimage
        Part 1 : The Outing        

image

      Karaoke
      Go home

image We went Karaoke at RedBox  I met  of Sanny's friends today too image Jia Hui, Ying Jin  Alvin We sang together  then went shopping afterwards cause it was times up for us at  image I thought we were actually gonna sing till    How I wish we could image Sanny, Jia Hui  I went for  while Ying Jin  Alvin went shopping for clothes image In case you were wondering, the Purikura machine is in the laser tag place image It's Sweet Kitty  Coll Panther  it's the only Purikura machine there image I wish they had CUBE 003



image
We left the place before   Mom wasn't here yet  I wasn't allowed to be left alone so I followed them to Setia Walk image After a while,  came  Sanny was going home with us   said I'm driving image So I sent her home  headed for my home 

imageimageimage
        Part 1 : The Surprise        

When I got home image dad handed me over boxes of  hair dye image How did I get them It's a long story so I'm gonna skip that but  to the lady who I've never met image  My Aunt and cousins came over too image She wanted to show me a new hair straightener that she bought  I straightened her hair   she left it here so I can play with it 


As soon as they left, I had to change image We were going to a Pasar Ramadhan  Bandar Kinrara to get dinner image I was in such a rush that I wore leggings with a T-shirt image What the image What's weirder was I still had my makeup on image It was really awkward  image but luckily, we left for home after a while image

imageimage

Every time I go on an outing, I need to get 's permission first image When she said  this time, she mentioned that I go    on the makeup image I said I'll try image Well, I wouldn't call it simple makeup image but at least I didn't use lower lashes this time  that's a huge accomplishment image 

                    
 Rokku X Onee Gyaru 

image
 Innocent-looking Brows 
 Puffy 3 Tones Blue 16.0mm Lens

 Bronze Eyeshadow
 Super Long Cat Liner
 Luminous Change Eyelash 03
 Mascara + Draw-on Lashes
 Rose Coloured Blush
 Punk X Orange Lips
 Side parted and Curled
 CLICK HERE!
        *More or less the photo on the right*

Close up on the eye make 











imageimage

   BONUS SHOTS!   


 That's all for this time image

image for visiting 


imageimageimage




No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop