Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 16 August 2014

16th August 2014 - Simran's Farewell Party

imageimage

As much as I want to keep this blog a image place image But we all know that life has it's ups  downs  Simran's gone She didn't die but she's going to  for a few years to further her studies We did a lot of stuff  spent a lot of time together during the last year of    mainly on dancing We shared a lot of sweet memories together  she will be missed for sure Her beloved  is throwing her a farewell party And I was invited so this was my day 

I got ready with some time to spare so image I took some selfies  After a few shots, I drove myself to Shiok  BK3 The party's not there image I'm carpooling to the party  


So I reached Shiok kinda early so I waited for Fiona in my car  and then goes more selfiesEventually I got bored so I got out of the car   waited in the cafe instead Moments later  Allan  Michelle came in then we left the cafe  waited by Nic's car  So we were waiting for Fiona there  We were going in Nic's car but needed to follow Fiona's  but that didn't work out because we used Waze to get there in the end 


Awkwardly image We were the first few to get there image And with  sight of Simran or any familiar faces image We were just waiting outside of the hall  Well at least we didn't go to the wrong club image The party started a little later  We  were waiting for  but in the meantime  I drew Simran image Well it doesn't look like her but I tried 


As for the rest of the night it was food music selfies




It's gonna be a while till the next time we meet  There won't be any gatherings since you're the one who organises them  But anyhow image Good luck in Russia  go kick medical butt

imageimage

              

imageimage

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop