Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Angel to Form 6 Orientation FAIL

imageimage

This is how Form 6 started 
image
        I went online to check to see if I got accepted into Form 6 and , I was
        accepted to Kemanusiaan. On the th of May I had to report myself at
                to
        confirm that I will be going  for Form 6. That's when this  post
        was gonna start, 8th of May.                                                                                               image


  

Orientation Week at SMK Batu Lapan Starts!


I got to the school earlier than the time mentioned, so there wasn't much people there. 
I got to register without waiting too!  There was a total of  counters I had to check in to.
The registrations took up half the day's time and it was time for recess. 
While waiting for time to pass, I browsed through the papers in a fail that was given to us.
One of them had the list of subjects printed on. I knew I had to switch schools when I saw it.

Here's  
 MUET (Malaysian University English Test)  Not much of a problem for me
 Pengajian Am  This is compulsory, but I can already see myself dying.
 Ekonomi  I took it for SPM but got an E for the subject so i'm staring at hell
 Perakaunan  I took account for 8 months then decided to dropped the subject so 
 Pengajian Perniagaan  I know nothing on this subject.

I wasted half the recess looking for the toilet  with my friend 
And by the time we got to the canteen... image
imageMost of the food were sold out . 
Some speeches were given after recess so we'd get a better view of Form 6 life.
The teachers there was  but the list of subject were going to kill me 
The hosting teacher mentioned that Accounts is the hardest subject in the list. 
She recommends that we transfer else where if we're not strong in it 
She suggested SMK Puchong Batu 14. The have Bahasa Melayu / Sejarah over Accounts there.
For the first time ever, I'm glad to see imageimageimageimageimageimageimage 
I took the transferring form and I'm gonna say to SMK Batu Lapan soon.



imageimage

  

Second day of Orientation here.

For today, we had to reach the school gates by  imageimage from now on.
I still haven't decide on which school to transfer to yet 
So I plan on asking the counselors' advice.  TODAY
We went through form 6's curriculum  extra curriculum activities.
This is what they had to offer 
 Badan Beruniform
         All students will have to join PBSM.
 Kelab
         All For 6 students are members of MPPPU, a Form 6 society.
 Permainan
         Basketball
         Futsal
         Volleyball
         Indoor games
There are  choices other for Badan Beruniform and Kelab. 
If I were to stay here, i'd go for indoor games.  I was never a fan of balls anyways.
The teacher also mentioned that 
Members of the Indoor Games society will also have to prep for performances. 
image I wanna stay here However, it's suicidal for me to do that 
After recess, I talked to the teacher about letting me pass the form tomorrow, he allowed. 
It's now time for the school's counselors to come in. 
We got to do some activities with them. What are they
They had us to fill in a form with  different descriptions for people.
What we had to do was ask people from different schools to see if they fit any of the descriptions.
 The second activity needed us divided into  groups.
Each group has to write down positive  negative sides for both Form 6 and University.
Later on, someone has to go represent their group to voice out the points. 
I got chosen as the speaker and that's it for school.

Later that afternoon, I went to  with my mom, Lavaanya and her mom.
Checked out some  courses there then came back home.
If Form 6 doesn't work out for me, UTAR would be my  option 
As for the course i'll take, I have  idea. I  what I really want.
But it's either something in design or English 



imageimage

  

Subjects' Introduction

It's a image and if I don't pass up the school transfer form today, I'll back back here on 
So , I'm coming back on Monday. 
For the whole day today, the teachers of image subjects came in and roughly gave us an idea on the subject.
 Pengajian Am
 Perakaunan
 Fizik
 Biologi
Other than this, nothing else happened.



imageimage

  

It's  today but i'm not going to school 
 I couldn't find a school with the subjects I wanted to transfer to 
So my    is foundation at 
However, I haven't decide on what course I wanna take 




imageimage

  

It's the last orientation day at      
And  I'm not going to school either so I got nothing  to say bout it 
But another decision has been madeimage It's taking Early Childhood Education
So might be going to  instead 
Anyhow, nothing is confirmed yet 




imageimage


imageimage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

read here valium rectal - buy valium no prescription needed

Ze's Lens Shop