Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2015

Angel during Mother's Day 2015

image

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

This mother's day, I'm celebrating with more than just 1 mom. It was a long day, a little tiring, but it was all worth it to see the mums' smiles.



Last night, Ru and I traveled all the way to Setiawan to see his mom. She had no idea that we were going. We rested there for the night then went to her flower shop to see her. It's mother's day and she was very caught up with wrapping and sending flowers. She had a helper that time we reached her.


Her jaw dropped when she saw us. We waited for more of her friends to come back to the shop from delivering flowers, then we had brunch together. We chatted for a little while and we even visited her church and home. It was very pretty and  the decorations were superb. I've been so into modelling now that I had ideas of shooting at the church the whole time!


We went back to Puchong shortly after lunch. His mom made a bouquet of flowers for my mom too! We took the flowers and I drove us back home. *I insisted on driving* We came back, he gave my mom the roses, then, he went home while I rested for a while before round 2 of the celebrations. 




I'm going out to dinner with my mom, sisters, uncle, aunt and cousins at Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf at Bangsar. We partied to AKB48 in the car when we were on our way there. My phone battery died in the car too. When we reached, the first thing we did was getting a table in the restaurant. Then, Alice went off looking for God knows what. Avery brought her power bank but whe left the cable at home. So I went cable hunting with her, leaving my mom the only person at the table... I felt really bad... We managed to find a cable and went back to the restaurant to meet up with the rest of the family.





And that's the end of the festivities today.

THANK YOU

once again for visiting my blog!
image

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop