Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 3 May 2015

Photo Shoot: 50 Shades of Pink with Kelvin Richardson Lim and Jiun Wai


How It Started

I'm meeting up with Kelvin for another shoot inspired by my OOTDs today. He wanted to shoot me in a pink Barbie look. Then a few days later, I posted an Agejo inspired look and he wanted to shoot that too! Since were shooting in a studio this round, we managed to shoot the 2 looks that he wanted and still managed to shoot a few more outfits!




Shooting Day

I had breakfast with Ru and Avery at a nearby kopitiam before making our way to Sunway. Avery's going shopping with her friends there while we shoot. For some odd reason, I seem to have slightly more bloated face on the mornings that I have photoshoots!



As usual, we were early so we waited for Kelvin and Jiun Wai brought us up to the studio.





        

                 








Behind The Scenes

Kelvin and Jiun Wai both took a video during the shoot.
They're upload onto their Instagram accounts.

@klevinlim2000                                 @_tellmewai_



We Are Done!

That's the end of this shoot! It was really fun shooting with both of them today. Jiun Wai has successfully made me feel comfortable enough to do a very awkward robot dance. Some other photographers have tried to ask me to dance before, but they failed... So kudos to Jiun Wai!

I also got to climb a weird frame thingy today and played with some pipes. It was my first time using things like those, they almost killed me, but they were great to work with!

I still haven't seen photos in the monotone look, but hopefully it comes out soon!


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop