Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Angel during Christmas 2013

image
image
I'm pretty sure everyone knows what image is so there's not gonna be a long description here  so...

LET'S GET TO THE POST

image

LUNCH
I'm not a Christian but I still kinda celebrate image  And on this festive day  My plan was to go out with  but somethings changed  some unexpected things happened  

Early in the morning  I woke up  started painting my face as usual Halfway through the procedure I stopped to go out  have  with my family On imageimage Teacher Anne called  up  invited all of us to her house for lunchimage But I found out during breakfast that we're not going to have   her place  So lunch was cancelled   told us that we will just go elsewhere Nearbyfor   So knowing that, I most likely have a bit more time to prepare for my  with Ru 

When we got back home  Avery said that out uncle invited us for  Since I'm going to be with Ru that time image I don't think I'll be joining them As I was getting my hair done  Avery went out but I didn't notice it  And when they came back image  said we're going to have to leave immediately for  with uncle Jimmy  I swear I almost ate Avery cause I wasn't prepared for that  I still had  layer of hair left uncurled  It's not like I had a choice  I went for lunch with them too

 to  I fell asleep in the car   when I woke up  We we're by an islandimage We're having seafood Far far away from home It was  when we reached the place  Ru was supposed to be fetching me at   And in my head that moment was  I'm gonna be so late    But Ru's very tolerant  he said he'll wait image In the meantime image I was giving  that look as I stared at her across the table  Guess what time was finished   


It was already  when we reached home  after changing  stuff  Ru came   And off we go

So that was the war that afternoon  

image

DATE

The plan was to for a movie  have dinner  Mid Valley Megamall By the time we reached there image traffic was all jammed up  most of the parking lots were full image We went round the mall  it was insane People were parking on the streets I wanted to do that too but Ru insisted that we park inside  Eventually, we found a parking spot within  hour 

The first thing we did was get movie tickets  then we went window  on our way for Purikura There's CUBE 003  Neko to Hyou 3  Sweet Kitty and Cool Panther 3  available there but Neko to Hyou 3 was in a  coma  so we settled for CUBE 003  well it's actually cheaper than the one  IOI Mall  What


Halfway editing the Purikura, I realised Jacky was left out of the photos image  And after Purikura image We hunted for a place for  We ended up  Garden Café & Lifestyle Store image Here are some snaps that Ru took before we ate 

SALMON!!

As we were heading to the cinema image We got some ice cream  And when we were watching the movie image I started to froze  he gave me his jacket  Well, I have to say and Sorry because I forgot that you weren't feeling well too  And that it worsen after our date

image

Christmas Present?

I broke my four and a half year chain of being single!
I'm officially in a relationship with Ru!!

Does that count as a Christmas present? LOL.


image

Thank you for checking in with me
image


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop