Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 August 2014

Review: Lens - Super Barbie Luna Brown



Specifications:
Brand: Super Barbie Eye
Design: Luna
Colour: Brown
Colour tones: 2
Diameter: 16.0mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 55%
Life Span: 1 Year
Packaging: Glass bottles

Back view of the lens

Front view of the lens

Without Lens in Natural Sunlight                                         Without Lens with Camera Flash
With Lens in Natural Sunlight                                                 With Lens with Camera Flash

Rating
Design: 
The design of the lens are from the outside and gradually moving towards the pupil area. It has no patterns at the inner rim which makes the colour blend into my natural dark brown eyes without looking weird. It gets an 8/10 because it's big and dolly effect.

Colour: 
The design is almost the same as Dueba Luna King Black. The only difference is that these have brown at some parts where Luna King Black are transparent. The brown is rather pale and yellowish it's the same brown as Super Barbie Princess (Angel) Brown. I prefer the colour to be brighter so I'm giving a 6/10.

Comfort: 
I don't feel anything when I put them on. I can wear these babies for more than 8 hours and have no problems with it. My eyes don't feel tired the day after I wear them out either. It deserves a 9/10.

Enlargement: 
These lenses have great enlargement for dolly eyes.

Overall: 
This pair gives lovely doll-like eyes with a hint of brown for the sweet look.





More Info:
Bought at / from: Got them from Ze's Lens Shop
Price: -

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop