Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 21 March 2015

Photo Shoot: White Angel with Kelvin Richardson Lim, Michael Tiew and Photos Photos


The Concept

Our shoot today was at Tanjung Sepat. This is my first time shooting at a beach and it's also the farthest I've ever traveled for a shoot.  It's my third time shooting with Kelvin though. Ru and I carpooled with Kelvin to get there!

The inspiration for this shoot was from a welfie I posted with Ru. Kelvin wanted to shoot it. He thought it was white, but what I wore was pink... So we had a twist in the outfit for this shoot.





Let's get back to the main point, here are the snaps from this shoot!


















        



        




        



Selfies and Wefies







What I've learned from this photoshoot is...

I've come to a conclusion for the photoshoots I've had with Kelvin, which is that I get to overcome fears of mine and complete my new year resolutions. Previously in a Mori shoot in a forest, I had to touch, sit and feel dirt, twigs and big leaves. It was raining the day before too... I'm not a fan of nature, so that shoot had made me get over most of my fears of nature and appreciate nature a bit more(because it looks so good in pictures).

In this shoot, it was at a beach where tiny little crabs and snail-like creatures were everywhere, especially in watery areas where I had to walk on and branches that I sat on. At first, I was very reluctant to walk on the water without my shoes on and I didn't want to even touch any branch with the snail-ish things. Ru had to flick everything single one of them away before I could sit and touch the branches. Jennifer started walking bare feet and encouraged me to do the same. Eventually, I followed her and found myself walking on wet areas with little shells everywhere. I freaked out at first, then I got over it... As for the new year resolutions, I finally climbed a tree?

All in all, it was fun, scary and a good experience. I still have a lot to work on, but I'll still keep trying my best.

XoXo
Angel

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop