Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Angel during Hari Raya Haji 2013



    image

It's a public holiday today  there were tons of things I wanted to do But what I didn't know is that    had planned  a trip for us  There were some unexpected events going on throughout my day but it was overall  So let's start with the postimage



Getting Ready


Surprisingly, I woke up super early today  couldn't fall back to sleep  I thought that everyone was going to stay at home  rest so I had some plans of my own for today  What I wanted to do was 
Go shopping some where with  and of course bring Alice  Avery  

image Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to move along to doing my makeup I went for a super big-eye dolly look  Because I was planning to take some Purikura  I also lightened my skin tone because I wanted to  my skin tone to my wig

After I got my hair  makeup all done  Alice came into the room with a  face then said image Mummy said don't do anything silly image Then I gave her the  face  She left the room then came back again to tell me that we're going to the  image This meant strictly no wig I would die in that heat image My bangs were really long  I prefer a shorter fringe for a dolly look Which led to the second surprise


 I cut my hair I mean I cut my hair  shortimage 

I thought that we had to leave the house very soon  so I cut my hair in a way  one should ever doimage Hold on the the hair  Pull it downwards  Cut in a straight line However, I wouldn't complain much  I kinda like how it looks on me  Infect, I was thinking to cut my hair like this for some time  It's just I wasn't expecting it to turn out like this



At The Zoo

We reached at zoo at about   queued up for the tickets   went looking for a parking There wasn't a lot of people there but they have some funny rules on where to park cars  It was pretty messed but anyways  Here's a current price list for the tickets 

image
image

While all this was happening, Alice, Avery  I were just sitting there, waitingimage image  a short while later  came  we took some pics image

       



We had to reach the zoo early because  we wanted to catch the animal show Avery has never been to the zoo before so it was super super  that we don't miss out on the show image But before we headed to the show  We had to get food We got our   a Nelson's stall  


  Is Nelson the monkey 
 

After the food was ready, we rushed ourselves to the show  Luckily, we made it just in time image We didn't get the  seats in the house but it was close enough for me to get a few shots of the animals  

We saw a  year old sea lion  A cat sloth thingy  I forgot what it's called  that could hang upside down  Stalks being fed by a very scared volunteer audience  A parrot trained to collect funds for the zoo   No photo  finally a bigger sea lion image




image After the animal show, we went all around the zoo  You don't say  I'm not going to put the animals in the order of which we saw first image but instead, I'll make a count down to my favourite animal there

 He was looking for ticks 
 BEHOLD  hornbills
 There were a lot of these guys but they were separated apart form each other
 I wish I had a clearer shot of them 
 Sleeping with it's eyes opened 
 Simba, wake up image
 Gimme food
I wouldn't wanna be the guy in charge of tying hay up thereimage
 Find the baby
 It's like a big fat guinea pig 
 They just stay there  I wonder if they're not moving because they think we can't see them 
 Bambi I mean Deer
 The goat on the log was like a statue image It just stood there
 Flamingos are pink birds  long legs 
 This bird has a head that looks like a dinosaur 
  Cassowary  The name of this bird is the name of my neighbourhood  It kinda looks like a mop
 These guys are huge but cute when they walk image
 Sitting there on the rockimage I wanna touch it
  A white Bengal tiger 
That's it for my favourite animal shots  now for the fun part RANDOM PICTURES

A huge walking tortoise 
Can you spot the tiny creature

Pretty Python image 

Alice in her new habitat 
So that was our morning  the National Zoo  It was rather tiring but it was a  


Afternoon till the Evening


We got hungry on the way home so we had our  at  of the shop lots near my house Afterwards, we headed to a nearby bicycle shop because  had to get some of his work done there We were just waiting for time to pass while he was chatting  Selfie time Bu I wasn't in the mood so here's the only  shot I've got  On the left 

image
Eventually, we went home  got some rest  I took more selfies  straight away started writing this post About  hours of resting later  We went out running some some errands with  We left the house at   came home after  





Today's Look

image Geo Angel Blue Lens 14.0mm
image Bronze X Pink X Brown Eyeshadow
image Round-eye Eyeliner
image Cat-eye Wing
image Ageha style Falsies ( Top Lashes )
image Mascara + Natural X Ageha style Falsies ( Lower Lashes )
image Pink Blush
image Pink Cheeks





BONUS!

I had sometime to edit some of the photos with my phone The frames  stickers are super  so I really wanted to share this app  PhotoBooth Sticker:GirlsCamera  Here are the photos I edited

      

       


Ans that's a wrap for this post  
 for stopping by my blog again
  

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop