Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2013

24th October 2013 - Afternoon with Sara + Evening with Alice

imageimage
Meeting with Sara

The meet up with Sara from Kawaii Pix was something special so I did a seperate  post on my time with her  you can check it out  HERE  There are loads of Purikura info that you should really seeimage They could come in handy in your next Purikura adventure too 


imageimage

Time with Alice

This post is continuing on after Sara leftimage Alice  went back upstairs to MollyFantasy for some  Purikura  While waiting for the Purikura to be printed out  the machine ran out of paper I've always wanted to see the inside the machine  So I was pretty excited  Si if you've ever wondered how it looks inside  Take a look here

          

imageAfter we got out Purikura, we went for   Little Pantry It was rather dark inside as they didn't switch on all the lights  That's definitely gonna be a  for taking photos We ordered spaghetti  we still took photos while waiting despite the bad lighting  

          
ME GHOSTA

After we left IOI Mall  We headed over to One Cabin which was located right opposite of IOI Mall, next to Berry's  I like that shop because everything there seems really clean  well organised  I went there to get some falsies I've got my eye on them for quiet a while now image so I've decided to get them image They look very natural  they're only  per pair I've also got some double sided eyelid tape  Alice  I went home afterwards  
image

imageimage
Today's Look

 Angel Blue Lens 
 Brown X Bronze Eyeshadow
 Brown Eyeliner
 Dolly Natural Type Falsies ( Top Lashes )
 Mascara + Cross type lower lashes ( Lower Lashes )
 Pink Cheeks
 Red Lips


imageimage
Today's Purikura

   
 
The Purikura on the right is purposely left undecorated  You're gonna find out why pretty soon 

imageimage

 again for stopping by image Till the next time  
imageimage

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop