Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 11 August 2013

11th August 2013 - A Date with Chee Yan

imageimageimage

I'm meeting up with    today  I've haven't seen her in months image So who is she She's a really  girl  she was seated image beside me in class throughout the whole year in Form   image Naturally, I'll spend most of my time image with her It took me awhile to crack her open  But we eventually became close  We're not lesbians 

 Part  Before 3pm 

Clock starts ticking at  Time to get ready The night before  I knew I wanted to go with my wig  Wear pink eyeshadow  So I didn't really need  hours to get my  and  done image I got it done under an hour  a half  As for the rest of the time left, I couldn't decide on what to wear Sometimes, I think I'm cursed image I can never seem to find my  when I want to wear themimage In the end, I had to settle for a skirt  end up being a few minutes late The worse part was it's my first time driving alone  I'm sure that I'll go super slow 



TODAY'S LOOK
 Pink 

 The makeup says it all
 Orange lens to soften the look





                 


Part  Our Evening

  Catch up to each other

image Well, we only planned to just meet     but didn't plan what to do at allimage   So the first thing we did was take  image A few moments later   caught up to me to hand me over image  image that I told him about before   We chatted for a short while  went our separate ways afterwards  Then Yan  I camwhored with the image Free lights image  image





After the photos  We decided to go for a  movie, The Wolverine but sat near the screen image We almost had cramps . I was unprepared for a movie  I ended up with a frozen butt  Not literally 

And after the movie, we had   McD She did, not me image I had food prepared for me at home  But I stole her fries anyways  I was supposed to be back at  but left half an hour later after   and reached home at   
 


imageimageimage


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop