Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 30 November 2013

Angel @ November 2013




  

 Happy Deepavali 


imageI'm going to be celebrating this festive day with my family  my aunt's house  We're having  together with all our relatives image 



 

Went out with my girlfriend today  It's been about a moth since I last saw her in   Our meet up was on a  afternoon  IOI Mall And if you'd like to read more about my day image Click on the collage below


This Photo!


And here are some photos  Purikura taken on that day itself image 

     




  

Way early in the morning  We dropped Alice off to tuition  went grocery  just like any other  Nothing special happened After we picked up Alice  We went to  because  was looking for some shelves 

While we were there  We came across this weird stuffed toy I can't tell if it's a carrot or a watermelon image The green part  the bottom are pants  this thing's got legs


So anyways  Went back home Had some   Then got ready to go out Here's a imageimageimage Collage

On the Left
:: Circle lens & Eyelid Sticker ::
On the Right
:: Full Makeup ( And better lighting ) ::

I was going out for a movie with   Setia Walk  Here's today's look


 Luna King Black Lens 17.0mm 
 Bronze X Brown Eyeshadow
 Thick Round-Eye Liner
 Cat Wing
 Voluminous Pointy Ageha Style Falsies ( Top Lashes )
 Partial Dolly Cut Outs ( Lower Lashes )
 Pink Cheeks
 Pink Lips

 

If you've ever wondered  don't I write posts of our times together  It's because I'd prefer to keep you to myself

 

 Bare with me on this , my beloved readers  



  


They said I could be anything  So I became a bouquet stand  Went to buy some flowers with  after work today We had to make bouquets for the school's Presentation day  got Avery to take some photos of the bouquets while I was holding them It was already night time when we finished  so, we had  lighting We still took the photos anyways  And this happened

 1 Avery taking photos.
2 Mom starts complaining about the photo quality.
3 I'm getting a little upset.
4 I got more upset.
5. KABOOM!



  

I finally found my long lost Bambi Brown Lens And to celebrate  I wore them  and took  photo with them  Here's the process of editing it 



  

Went to Suway Pyramid today with Alice  Avery image Almost all the photos in the post are with Alice because Avery didn't want to take photos  So anyways  Click on the photo below to see what we did 


 Photos  Purikura




  

Today was a fun but sad day image  took Alice, Avery  I to a book fair  Summit I'm not a bookworm image so what I'd do is check out the cheap stationary image I went a bit overboard  spent almost all my money

When we left the fair  The jam was horrible outside So instead of sticking to the plan  going home  took us to the night market  OUG So I spent the imageimageimageimage bit of money I have left on a new pair of babies  Totally worth it

 This is the place where I get  of my lens in my entire collection 



Xtra Nudy Pink Lens 17.0mm



I would like to take the opportunity to point out that
image The lens here are  durable image


There are  stalls which sell lens  OUG Night Market I've tried lenses from both stalls  the lens are all in good quality They sell beautiful lenses which last for a year I'm very sure of this as I have some lenses which I still wear even though it's over a year  they're still as goodimage It's all a matter of care image

If you feel insecure of the lens image Wear them  home for a few hours before you go out with them At least it's more convenient for you to handle them if the lens irritate you And once you've  the lens  Then go ahead  wear them wherever you like image


GLUTTON
EYES BIGGER THAN YOUR STOMACH!!!
(AVAILABLE AS A SHIRT HERE) And here are the stuff I got from the book fair 

 Sharpies
 Paper Mate Coloured pens
 Cute vintage looking pens and pencils
 Magazines on sale
 Cute vehicle erasers





image  

I'm making fansigns again There's no particular reason  but I just felt like it So here's what I did for  of the fansigns  Click on the photos below to see more   click  HERE  to see the fansigns I've made

           


 

It's Presentation  Graduation day  Barnabe Bear Garten image I mean my work place image It's a very important for the school so I wrote a  post about my day You can check out my blog post on the special event image HERE image





 

We went out celebrating my grandma's birthday  Old Town White Coffeeimage There were altogether  girls  a guy  it was not a stripper  It was my camera shy cousin image Can you spot him in the photos




And later that very evening  I made a fansign image Some people would ask for the weirdest fansignsimage I mean  We don't even know each other  you want me to write  I like you or I love you  on a fansign to you image I find it rather creepy but it's completely  when it comes to making fansigns


Look Now I'm a desperate creep 



 

I went to a reunion with my Form  friends tonight  They had a little surprise for me image Wanna know what happened Click on the photo below to find out





And that is all for my stories in 
 for visiting


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop