Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2013

Purikura: Meet Up with Sara

 imageimage

How I got to know Sara

On I recieved a post on my page's wall from Kawaii Pix They told me that they've read my   they're the official Purikura page in Malaysia They supply Purikura machines throughout Malaysia their biggest client is AEON I'm Purikura obssesed How could I not have known about that They've also mentioned that they'd like to feature my blog post on their page as well imageI said of courseIt was such an honour I would've imagined something like this would happen I've also checked out their blog that night found a out a whole bunch of places with Purikura image I was screaming like a fan girl when I told Alice about it image 

 
days later I recieved a message from Rose Purikura Kawaii She asked if we could meet up because she wanted to give me some Purikura play tickets I told her that I lived in Puchong she arranged for to meet me up IOI Mall It was perfect I live right opposite of IOI Mall  Sara called me up as soon as she could we met each other that very afternoon

imageimage 
That Very Afternoon

I was super excited to meet Sara It felt great to know that I was discovered by Kawaii Pix but it was even greater to get to meet of the people who brought Purikura to Malaysia I rushed home straight away after work to prepare myself for the meet up was a bit worried because I'm going out with someone I've never met before So she asked me to bring Alice along Alice didn't mind going with me She went shopping herself while I met with Sara Starbucks

She handed me over some free play tickets  we chatted about some Purikura stuff while we were there Sara could speak Japaneses she's the business development administrator for Kaga Amusement  image It would be a dream for me to get to work with Purikura She was really bubbly  fun but I was so nervous that I didn't say much there image   However, I did manage to learn new things about Purikura image I've learned some really interesting facts from Sara I think every Malaysian Purikura lover should know about it too

image Kawaii Pix is a Purikura Club for all Purikura lovers to meet!
image New Purikura Machine is now @ Metro Prima! #MeroMero
image It takes about four hours to set up a Purikura machine!
image Your eyes appear larger if you stand in the middle!
image Sweet Kitty & Cool Panther 3 = ネコとヒョウ Neko To Hyou 3
image Green Screen of CUBE 003 @ Times Square is now clean!
image Neko To Hyo at 1 Utama has had it's lens fixed!


After we got to know each other a little more We went for Purikura upstairs MollyFantasy We had rounds of Purikura there We went in for CUBE 003 first After getting the pictures taken, Alice found us editing the photos She joined us in the second round of Purikura with Neko to Hyou 3






 Sara's brows I've got to try them out someday image After the Purikura, Sara had to go  I spent the rest of the evening with Alice  


imageimage


PuriPix Photos

I've spent half of the outing with Sara  the other half with Alice If you'd like to know what Alice  I did, click  HERE   And since this post is focused on Purikura, Alice's  my Purikura will be shown here too image 



imageimage
That's it!

image so much for stopping by once again 
I hope you guys find this Purikura post helpful
And hopefully, I'll be able to meet with Sara again soon 


imageimage

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop