Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 1 May 2014

Angel during Labour's Day 2014



Labour day

It's a holiday today  as predicted yesterday image We're going out We The family  had  together then we sent grandma home afterwards Not that we want to dump her at home  go out image but her leg was hurting  she preferred to just stay home  rest  went off somewhere else after breakfast too  So there was only my mom, my sisters  I left 
We were planning to go to Kinokuniya image but there were road block in the city image So we went to The School  Jaya One instead Sad to say  A lot of the schools imageshopsimage in The School were closed because it was a public holiday Despite that image We walked around to see what they have opened It wasn't much to see so we went home after a whileimage

Alice  Avery wanted to go to IOI Mall but  was already tired so I drove us there  We went window  image Hitting the Taiko in MollyFantasy  I took some solo Purikura


Later that evening  I went out with Ru  but before we went out image I went to his house  did his makeup With a bit of this  that image I now have an emo boyfriend He was even paler than me but I used the same foundation  What went wrong

After the makeup session image We went to IOI Mall  again  We watched a movie and of course took more Purikura How does he look 


After our date image I went home  he was off to his friend's house to get back to work And that's it for Labour's Day 

                                    

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop