Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 August 2013

15 August 2013 - Karaoke with Sonija and Sanny


Sonija  Charmaine  Sanny  Siaw Leng are  very special girls  We've all known each other for  years now  have stayed friends  for this long We haven't reunite in a super long time And we're really glad we could finally all come out   

                                                 



I need my Tsukema
  
Supposedly, we were to meet up at  at RedBox's entrance But I had work in the morning  couldn't rush myself there in time I even did my makeup  the kindergarten It took me less than  hour to get almost my whole face done image All I had to do when I get home was
 Apply falsies
 Get my hair done
 Figure out what to wear


In the end, I was half an hour   . However, Sonija came the last  We ended up singing when it was   WE'RE GETTING OLD We were already starting to feel worn out at the third song image We didn't care We kept on hounding like wolves   We also  like total retards  When we were paying the bill, we bumped into another old imagefriendimage He was the one who gave all  of us our first nicknames in middle school He was working there so he couldn't do anything mean  Later, we had  We had to walk from  all the way to imageimageimageimage which was on the other end of the mallimage 




After the snaps, we went home  I'm so gonna miss them  The soonest possible time when we could have our next outing is in   cause Sonija has her   it's  months from now on image  Did you know image STPM is one of the world's hardest exams

image I found out why my wig didn't stay in place when I got home The stupid hair net went out of place image I had to keep pulling my fringe to the front the whole timeimageimage I need to get more bobby pins Anyways, here's a random snapimage 
GLUTTON
EYES BIGGER THAN YOUR STOMACH!!!
(AVAILABLE AS A SHIRT HERE)



  JK Style  

 Makeup 
 Luna King Black 17.0mm Lens
 Bronze X Pink Eyeshadow
 Thin Eyeliner
 Eyeliner at the inner corners
 Natural X Voluminous Falsies
 Mascara on lower lashes
 Soft Pink Cheeks and Lips











 Hair 

 Straight Long Wig
 Braided into Two
 Added Bows

 Coordinate 

 It's over there 





We had a  together but it's time to say  once agian
 for stopping by and soon I hope 

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop