Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 7 June 2015

7th June 2015 - Takakurazome Kyoto Art for Charity Workshop at Parkamaya


image

Mr. Takakura and Parkamaya are having a workshop on Shibuki. The event was on Friday and Saturday. But during the media launch for Takakurazome Kyoto a few days back, I mentioned that I couldn't make it for the event. So Parkamaya and Mr. Takakura had arranged one more day for the workshop! Thanks to the effort put in by them, Alice, Avery and I are joining the workshop!



This technique is a lot harder than it looks. Watching Mr. Takakura in action was very eye opening. He could control every stoke he made. Meanwhile on my side of the story, I was pretty brutal while flicking paint off my fingers. I even managed to get a few splats on other people!


We even got Mr. Takakura to sign our tote bags! Even writing his name is a work of art! The event ended with a group photo with the paint maestro himself. And we went home afterwards.


Not only was the workshop fun, the funds raised were also to help out Nepal. It was all for a good cause and I'm glad that I got to be a part of it.



Our Creations





Thank you for stopping by my blog. See you next time!

image

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop