Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 20 December 2015

Angel's Journey on Becoming a Maid for La Petite Fox Cafe 2015 - Part 3

Comic Fiesta

This is where it all comes down to, our debut! Well, sort of... It is for most of us, but La Petite Fox Cafe debuted at Comic Fiesta Mini which was in September!

Day 0
18/12/2016

It's the day before the big weekend and some of us came to the venue in helping out the set up and some prep. I got my CF pass today and we took a polaroid photo together! Not all of us are present in the photo.. Cries!


Day 1
19/12/2016

Ru fetched Alice and I to the venue way before anything else started. We waited with Vatsn at the enterance for the doors to open. I went with full makeup and no wig, so I scared Vatsn with my daring mix up of blonde hair and teal brows. Up until today, it's still one of the most memorable events between our friendship. #ScaredForLife 

As time goes by, some of the maids and butlers arrive early too and waited outside while we had our ta pau breakfast and I did some of their makeup. Rin came super early today, so his makeup was extra on fleak. He looked so good that even I was jealous!

When the doors opened, we went in to the cafe area and I continued on with helping with makeup as the others did sound checking and last minute set up. Before the event, I had a bit of extra time to take some polaroids with the maids and butlers. Unluckily, I didn't finish up the limited edition Hello Kitty frames before passing my camera to out photographer of the day. So, basically, I wasted a good amount of films on nothing...

Run, Chi and Me~

It was super busy today and the queue was super long. People came pouring in as we served our butts off. I was really caught up in the hype of just generally being happy! The cafe was full of life and energy. The charms! The greetings! The kabe-dons! The love!!!

One of the best parts of the day was seeing Candy (Kotori) and Sankher (Saikang)! They ordered a digital photo too so we took a wefie with my phone that was further sent to them!


After the cafe had closed for the day, I went off to the concert with the foxes. There was so much head banging and light sticks!!! I managed to get this wefie, but still, not everyone was in the shot. WHERE IS MY SISTER?!?!?!

Back row: Hamada, Mori, Rin
Front row: Yuki, me, Chii, Miyu

As you can see in the photo, most of us morphed into something else after the cafe, but still YOLOed our hearts out at the concert. We left the venue just as the concert had ended. BAD IDEA! The jam from the parking to the nearest traffic light itself took more than an hour! At the end of the day, I was rather pooped out, but still, I was looking forward to the second day.

Not much photos were taken by me during the event because I would've rather just be in the moment than holding on to my phone half the time. Besides, who holds on to their phones while serving??

Day 2
20/12/2016

The race was on today! We had a popularity poll whereby the customers vote for their favourite maid or butler and I came neck to neck with Yuki last night. The kiasu-ness in me was turnt so high that I doubled the energy!

The scenario of the cafe was more or less the same on both days. Busy, packed and filled with love. We even opened up a booth outside to sell some of our crepe cakes and Foxfoo Photography also known as Zhirong Fu, ran into me while I was at the booth! He wanted to take pictures of me, but as I was on duty, I told him that he would have to buy something first. He bought a slice of cake for me instead and took some beautiful shots!

 

I had planned a shoot with him on Day 0, weeks ago before CF, but in the end, I couldn't make it to have the shoot with Fox, so I was super happy to actually ran into him at such a huge and crowded event!




Other than the booth, the LPF team had a Secret Santa going on among ourselves too! I got eyeliner form Chi and I gave Stella a pink bunny bag~ I took the opportunity to take wefies with the foxes too, unfortunately, some one was still left out. Flips table!

BUTLERS

Here, we have Dray, the puffer fish, and Kii, the yellow shota!

Rin, head butler of LPFC 2015!

Shou, he's really good at dancing and performing! And Mori, the harem king! He's also the best butler of LPFC 2015!

Momo, the king of sass!! Jack Sparrow's walk ain't got nothing on him!

Keito, our only cross dressing butler! And Hamada, who is apparently very tired in this photo...

Our pretty boy, Sora! 

MAIDS

This is Chii, the tiny lady with massive good vocals! And Nana, the happy and ever-cheerful one!
 
Here we have Miyu, the Lolita who ages backwards and Sachi, our chibi meido~

Here we have Yuki and Leeca, the kawaii one and the Yandere unicorn!

Aiko and Stella, the natural beauties~

 Last but not least, we have Arisu, my sister, and the reason I'm in this cafe!

I'd like to take a moment of silence for missing out on taking wefies with Kikuri adn Satomi...

.

.

.

.

.

THE CREW

Jenkins, one of out photographers and Alison, head of the kitchen crew!

 Some of our foxy cashiers!

Another moment of silence for Nick, our other photographer...
.

.

.

.

.

To be honest, I'm really disappointed on my makeup today, especially on how the eyelashes drooped to the point of no return... It was still up when I had it done in the morning. Regardless of the eyeshadow fall outs, today's makeup turned out to be a disaster! 


At the end of the day, Mori and I were announced the best butler and maid of La Petite Fox Cafe 2015! We got bragging rights and a little girft from Satomi, out mama fox!


That pretty much concludes the summary of the 2-day event of my story in La Petite Fox Cafe!

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop