Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 14 February 2016

Jackel @ Valentine's Day 2016

My realtionship with Ru has been going on for over 2 years now and I would like to introduce us as Jackel~ Basically:

Jacky + Angel

Today was just like any other date, except that our outfits were more well coordinated and our makeup was on point~

When Ru came over to pick me up, I received a bouquet or soap roses because I stink. Just kidding, it's because for the past X years of my life, I've been collecting too much unnecessary stuff in my house that my family's been complaining about the amount of space at Everest (my stuff) has been taking up. So it was thoughtful of Ru to had given me usable flowers instead. Yet, I refuse to use these roses and keep the entire bouquet~ 


Our first stop was at IOI City Mall where we intended to Ice Skate there. In the end, we went there to take Purikura and have Madamme Waffle instead~






  
 





That was probably my longest Purikura spam ever... Moving on now~


After our waffles, we went to Sunway Pyramid for ice skating instead, played bowling there and watched a movie~



We went home and just chilled after the movies and that's the end.

- FIN -

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop