Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 30 June 2016

Angel @ June 2016

1

Got abducted by mummy on her day off to have Thai food for breakfast at Klang! Then, we went to Big Bad Wolf sales but only bought stationaries. Afterwards, we sent Alice off to college and I met up with Syafiq, Leeca and Sora for dinner at Manmaru Udon, Midvallel Mega Mall. We had ice cream too and I bought some stuff for a shoot for LPFC!



3

Shooting with Kingsten! My baby sister came with us~


4

Adventure time~ Off to maid training~


9

Happy Dragon Baot Festival!
I've got the dragon and dumpling part down, but no boat~
Took the makeup off after some seflies and went to Sunway to have dinner with Sora, Shou, Kira and Leeca~


10

I finally get to shoot in this Yukata!!!


13



16

Out with the family to celebrate my cousin's birthday!


17

Going out with Ru tonight to celebrate his friend's birthday and we had karaoke till late night!


18

LPFC CAMP!









22






25

Out for dinner for our monthsary!


29

Photoshoot for La Petite Fox Cafe!!



30

Surprising bae at work!

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop