Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Review: Miss Hana 花娜小姐 Miss Hana Color Lasting Auto Lip Crayon 水潤持色旋轉唇筆 *SPONSORED*


About a month ago, I submitted an application form to Hawooo.com to be their spokesperson. Fortunately, they got back to me via e-mail and I got the job! I had the privilege to select the products that I would like to review on and I chose Miss Hana Color Lasting Auto Lip Crayon. 

A few days after recieving the e-mail, I got a call from Taiwan to confirm my address and my new little babies came in the mail today! I'm really excited to try them on! I've never tried lip crayons before, so this is going to be a fun, new experience for me! But before we got into the lip crayons, let's talk about HaWooo!



“热爱台湾流行时尚的我们,
在这里为你们追踪、
挖掘第一手消息,
找到台湾最热门、
好用的商品与流行资讯,
分享给同样爱美的你们!”

HaWooo.com 好物飛行 is dedicated to keeping up with Taiwan trends and sharing them with everyone of the same love and interest in Taiwan! They feature a lot of products on the website and FaceBook page so make sure you check them out!




Miss Hana 花娜小姐 is a cosmetics brand from Taiwan.
It features a wide range of cosmetics and beauty products.
Check them out yourself on their Malaysian website or FaceBook page!


Miss Hana Color Lasting Auto Lip Crayon
水潤持色旋轉唇筆


I recieved 3 lip crayons of different shades, #01 SEOUL LOVERS, #05 LONDON HEART and #06 BALI SUNSET. They are the 3 colours that you can see from the product photo above.

Without further ado, here's my review and pictures for the lippies!


#01 SEOUL LOVERS



I love how vibrant the COLOUR is! 
It's a very bright pink and it goes really well with my girly and kawaii looks.



This is definitely a must have for girls who are into the cute-sy look and people who love vivid, pink lips. This lip crayon will be your best friend on those days that you wanna steal the show!



#05 LONDON HEART



Wanna feel sexy without over doing it? 
This is the lip crayon for you! The colour of the lip crayon may look spicy red, but it's actually a sheer red. So the more you apply, the brighter the red you'll get.



It'll go pretty well with more mature and serious makeup looks too! 
Another plus point is that you can add this red at the centre of either the pink or orange lip crayon to add that gradient effect! I personally find that red is more suitable to add depth to the other lip colours because red is the darkest shade among the lip crayons here!


No doubt that they are very glossy too! They shine really well even without lipgloss.



#06 BALI SUNSET



A refreshing colour!
This orange shade gives my face more life! It brightens up my complexion when I use it on my cheeks too! This is a fun and energizing colour and it would go well with an outgoing personality!



I was going for the tanned Gyaru look and the lips just brought everything together! In short, this colour compliments darker skin tones too!



PROS

 I like the texture as well, it's SMOOTH and most importantly, it's NOT STICKY
plus, it doesn't feel HEAVY on my lips like lipsticks. I used it as a blusher and it also BLENDS WELL WITH SKIN. I tried using it as an eyeshadow primer as well and it worked pretty good for me too!

CONS

There's nothing to dislike about it. I've been using the lip crayons for all my recent makeup looks and I'm loving them! 





MIX & MATCH

So here's a few matches that I did with the red colour in the center of my lips for a gradient effect!

#06 BALI SUNSET X #05 LONDON HEART



#01 SEOUL LOVERS X #05 LONDON HEART




How to purchase?
On misshana.com.my of course!

It's only RM39.00 for each lip crayon. Click here to go directly to the lippies!


THANK YOU
for stopping by my blog! 

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop