Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 17 March 2016

Angel's Trip to Langkawi - Day 2


The Eagle

Our first stop of the day was the eagle! Some parts of it were under renovation and it was pretty challenging to find a spot where we could take pics without strangers in the shot.


But we survived it~



Breakfast!

After visiting the big bird, we headed back to the hotel's direction for breakfast.... brunch... at a Mamak then waited for our ride to Kilim Karst Geoforest Park. 



You can see how genuinely tired Ru and I looked on the second day!


Kilim Karst Geoforest Park 

We had to wait for the boat to arrive and had loads of spare times to look at everything that was at the dock and take dozens of pictures! We also found a place called Teluk Cina Mati, thank God it's not a part of our tour!




We was nervous about going onto a boat. Since young, I feared of going to seafood restaurants which were literally on water, especially when it was night time! I wasn't going to sit out of this alone, so YOLO!



Bat Cave (Gua Kelawar)

This is the place were I discovered another fear of mine... Having objects over my head that might attack or poop on me at anytime... Bat Cave, where is Bruce Wayne?! I was clinging on to Ru and looking down the whole time while we were walking in a line of tourists. We made it out alive, without poop on our heads and walked around remaining tracks in the forest. There were a lot of monkeys here too, but I've seen enough of them back in Puchong... My house is facing a reserved forest after all~



Hole in the Wall
The floating restaurant with a fish farm!

We didn't have our lunch here, but just a quick refreshment and we watched the fish there. Yet again, I was paranoid of the chances of falling into the water. Ru got to touch a sting ray though~


Nope nope nope nope nope nope......


Though the waters are scary, some of the fish were kind of cute!



RIP hair

I tried to snapchat when the boat was going super fast, but I accidentally sent it to my college instead...



Hole in the Wall

We had lunch on a floating restaurant, one that is worse than my childhood fears. 

Here we are, lunch~



He touched another one!


Andaman Sea

We're moving closer to Thailand now as we headed to one of the beaches. But before that, we passed by Ru's disappointment, Crocodile Cave. He was expecting crocs, but appearently they moved away and the cave was named after it's shape that looked like the reptile.


We went eagle watching too, but unfortunately, I didn't get good shots of the birds...
We stopped by the side to watch monkeys too!

 
It took us some time to get to the beach.


Watch~ As our hair fly wild!



Looks like the wind hates someone...



THE BEACH!

I'm just going to stop typing for a quick pic spam!

 



That was the last part of the tour.


Next Beach!!!

After the Mangrove Tour, we went off to Pantai Rhu. We took some pictures there, let the waves destroy our hair then moved to a different beach, Pantai Chenang, again. The sand here isn't as soft as Pantai Chenang. I found it painful for me to walk on it!

 
 

 



Pantai Chenang

It was just like was yesterday, crowded. But we were earlier today! Ru and I took a few snaps then we put all our stuff away so we could ride on a banana boat!





Before getting drenched...


And after!




We went off with building a hole for the rest of the evening until it was time for dinner~
 

We went to the airport right after dinner and it was bye Langakawi~



Zombies at Home

It was midnight by the time we got back, and we looked like crap. My dad fetched us from the airport and everyone was asleep when I got home~


THE END!

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop