Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Angel's 30 Day Gyaru Meme @ Day 05 – What do you love and dislike about gyaru?


LOVE


The way it looks It's so image, yet  I also adore the fact that Gyaru has so many sub-styles  To me, it means that you don't need to be all sweet to be a girl image

It helped me dress a lot better than before I am thankful to Gyaru  Popteen for that image

Gyaru has helped me realize that I  Japanese fashion  Along my way, I have also done  before  fell in love with Lolita and Fairy-kei colours 

Gyaru is now what I am image It helped me find myself  motivated me to keep on doing what I  no matter how hard life gets, I'll stay being me



DISLIKE


It takes a lot of time to get everything done  Normally, I would need  hours to perfect a day's look. Sometimes lesser if I'm not curling my hair  It's always worth it in the end As long as I feel good 

Negative comments  We all have them, all I do is just give them my poker face image The worst ones are the ones during family reunions 

My hair  I suck at braiding it so it's pretty hard for me to do certain styles that I like  But I'm not giving up Another thing is wigs  They just don't stay there sometimes 


No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop